(03) A Turning Point

He told in an arrogant way and left the place.

"Are you still appreciating those assholes Roohi ? "

"Not anymore."

------------------------------------

Author's Pov

Jungkook went to his table and sat down while starring at Yunhi from a corner of his eye with a evil smirk. His friends and other company members were with him. The manager of Jeon Enterprises , Kim Taehyung whispered something to Jungkook's ear.

Jungkook's Pov

" Say again with some noise Tae. I can't hear you because of this loud noises."

" No Jungkook I said that I feel like I won't be able to get the award. " said Taehyung with some noise.

" Are you mad Tae ? "

" No Jungkook I'm telling the truth. She is really talented more than me and she deserves it more than me. "

" Do you have any illness ? I can't let that bitch to get the award. It's a defame to our company. I don't like to lose, you know , don't you ? "

" Yah okay okay let's see. " Taehyung sighed.

Author's Pov

The ceremony has started with a beautiful welcome dance. After some speeches of special guests finally came the time to give awards. A male and a female announcers were on the stage and so many awards were given by the hands of special guests. Announcers started to speak.

" Oh ! I think this is the moment which everyone was looking forward , isn't it Kenya ? "

" Yah of course ! I think everyone's hearts already started to pound fastly. I have the paper which brings the luck to a company with the award of the ' The Best Company Of The Year ' "

" Of course , of course , of course.... Do you all think that the Jeon Enterprises will be able to get the award this time as well !!? "

( Loud shoutings from the audience )

" Or do you think that Kim Enterprises will be able to beat Jeon Enterprises !!!? "

( Loud shoutings from the audience )

" Okay okay !!! Let's don't be late. We're gonna open the resultsssssss !!!!! "

" Oh my god ! This time, the same company has managed to get both awards of " The Best Company Of The Year & The Best Manager Of The Year ! "

" We know who it is and now we are gonna tell it to youuuuu !! "

" Turning the business world upside down ' Kim Enterprises ' has succeeded to get the both awards at the same time breaking the 5 year non-stop record of Jeon Enterprises being the best company of the year. "

"Ohhhh yaaa yessss yessssssssss aaagghhhhh " Mr.Kim and others shouted very loudly while sharing hugs among them.

" The award of the ' The Best Manager Of The Year ' has been taken by the manager of Kim Enterprises , Miss. Jung Yunhi. " The announcer announced in the highest sound of his voice.

The whole audience started to clap loudly but except one person.

" Congratulations babe. I'm so happy about you " said Ruhi giving a warm hug to Yunhi.

Yunhi and Mr.Kim got on the stage waving to the audience.

" What do you think about your achievement Mr.Kim? I think this is a turning point of your business life. "

" Yah of course and I can say that today is the most happiest day of my life. I would like to thank for the everyone who helped me including my staff members. " Mr.Kim said while bowing.

" What about your feelings Miss Yunhi ? "

" Today I could make my company proud and I'm so happy about it. Thank you for the everyone who was with me in every hard moment. "

" Okay Mr.Kim & Miss Yunhi , Thank you very much ! "

Yunhi and Mr.Kim went back to their seats through lots of wishes.

But there was a man who is about to burn.

Jungkook's Pov

" What the hell this is ! How is this possible ! That bitch again. You have to suffer baby girl. You still don't know who I am. I am Jeon Jungkook and I'm not a man who accepts the defeat so easily. I'll get the revenge ! Be careful with your boss. " I stood up and went to the garden because there wasn't a situation to be at the hall. I got a bottle of alcohol and went to the garden.

"Hey Kook."

I turned back with the bottle in my mouth to look who was it.

"Oh Jimin. Why are you here?"

" I followed you here because I know your situation and you can't be trusted. "

"Aarrghh I'm okay Jimin. Just let me to be alone."

" Kook , listen to me. Every time we can't win. We have to lose and we can learn from it. It's a need to our life. Try to control yourself and be cool ! "

" Cool ? Are you telling me to be COOL ?? You're speaking like a person who doesn't know me well. You know Jimin hyung I don't even have the word of defeat. I need to get the revenge and definitely I will."

"Koo.."

I left the place before he says anything because I won't be able to control my anger and I don't like to behave badly infront of my hyungs.

I went to the garden and sat on a bench with the bottle.

" Be ready princess ! You have to face my anger. "

------------------------------------------

Les meet with next chapter...
ILYSM ❤️

_Sadee_