(04) The Revenge

I went to the garden and sat on a  bench with the bottle.

" Be ready princess ! You have to face my anger. "

------------------------

Yunhi's Pov

"I'm so happy as well as tired" I fell down to the sofa in the very first second we reached to our home.

" Cheer up girl ! We should celebrate today " I heard Ruhi's voice as a dream. I gess I already fell asleep on the sofa.

Next day morning

Author's Pov

Someone hasn't slept the whole night. Gess who he is ? Yah yah you are correct. He is Jeon Jungkook.

"Aarrgghh !!! What should I do ! How should I get the revenge ! This girl & her boss is a headache to me. " Jungkook was walking through his bed room. " Okay just calm down and think about a good way. You're super smart jungkook." He was talking to himself.

"Jungkookkkk !! Come to take your breakfast. Enough of your sleeping. " Tae shouted while arranging the breakfast table. .

Yes they are living together. Jungkook , Tae & Jimin.

"He doesn't know that the sleep didn't even come near to me." Jungkook thought.

"Okay I'm coming." Jungkook said while going to the living room.

@Yunhi's Home

Yunhi's Pov

I was making about jungkook's next plan. Oh Im sorry I meant I was making breakfast and thinking about jungkook's next plan. My god ! One day I'll lose my brain because of this idiot. I know that he'll definitely do something to take his revenge & I know it'll not be easy.

Middle of this thoughts me & Ruhi had our breakfast and went to the company.

Jungkook's Pov

Finally I got a good idea. Now no one can protect her from me.

"Hello " I dialled a number.

"Hello boss , good morning ! " other side speaked.

" Morning morning "

"What's the matter boss. Is there anything went wrong? How can I help you ?"

" Im not in a good mood to tell a thing twice so listen carefully. .......................................... & I'll text you the address. " Jungkook said.

"Okay boss. I'll do my best."

It's your time Yunhi. You really have to suffer.

@KimEnterprises

Mr.Kim's Pov

I was in a business meeting and Im too busy since the day I got the award. Everyone is trying to make deals with us. Suddenly my phone started to ring but it was an unknown number so I didn't care and dislined the call. Then my phone started to ring even for the third time. So I thought that it may be something urgent and picked up.

"Hellow " I speaked. But the response was never expected. I freezed for a three or four seconds. I really couldn't think what I should do.  

"Call to the all bodyguards.. " I shouted at the man who was next to me while running out from the meeting hall.

"Yunhi ! Yunhi ! Please save my family.. I'll do anything you tell me to do. Please help me. I'll beg you. Please. " I ran straight to Yunhi's cabin and fell on my knees. I was out of my mind. Begging is the only solution all I had to take.

Author's Pov

"Mr.Kim ! What're you doing. Please get up and tell me what happened. " Yunhi told and lifted him up from his hands.

"Please please save my family. " That's all he could say.

Yunhi gave him a glass of water and calmed him down.

"Sir , please calm down and tell me clearly what happened? "

" M-MY WIFE & CHILDREN HAVE BEEN KIDNAPPED BY THE M-MAFIA KING JK. "

"Whattttttt ? I thought that he would do something but why did he do it to you not to me ? "

"No Yunhi , he told if you work for them as their manager , he'll release my family. Please Yunhi protect my family. They are heartless.  You are the only one who can do it. I'm begging you on my knees." Mr.Kim had teary eyes.

"I really can't think what should I do. " Yunhi caught her head from both hands.

"You have to go Yunhi. For our boss , for someone's life , for someone's happiness , for someone's family. You really have to do it. " Ruhi came opening the door.

"Are you telling me to go to that heartless jerk?"

"No Yunhi. After we get Mr.Kim's family members back we can do something. "

"Yes she is correct Yunhi. I'll send both you and Ruhi to US after I get my family. I promise. Please save them."

Yunhi took a deep breath and spoke.

"Okay , I'll go. I'll save them. Tell Jungkook that I'll come. "

She left the place after saying it with teary eyes.

----------------------:-)

Les meet with the next chapter ♡
ILYSM ❤️

_Sadee_