(12) Unsuccessful Plan

"No need to thank." Jimin said and we gave a big hug together.

---------------------

Author's Pov

"Okay then lets meet at our planning room in the evening. Tae, bring Ruhi with you. Come at sharp 5pm. " Jungkook said.

"Okay Koo." Jimin and Tae answered and left. Jungkook went to his room with Yunhi to take a shower.

"What do you think princess ?"

"I have a plan Kookie. Lets talk with others."

"Okay. I'll go and take a bath. If you can please make something to eat. "

"Okay koo, sure."

At 5pm
In the planning room

"Thank you for deciding to help us hyung." Jungkook said while entering to the room. Everyone was in the room at that time.

"We told no need to say thanks. Just tell us what your plan is." Jimin added.

"It's not a big plan and Im sure this will be successful. All we have to do is enter to his mansion in the mid night and kidnapp him. Lets put benzodiazepines** using drones to make bodyguards unconscious. Then lets enter to the mansion hacking the password of the door, no need to worry because we have the best hacker Jeon Jungkook ! Everything will be okay after we get him to our control. Here's the map of his house." Yunhi explained the plan. Everyone gave their attention to the map.

"It's a good idea and easy. We'll have to use some weapons as well. "

" Of course Jimin hyung. We have to ready some pistols. "

"Okay Tae, I'll handle it. "

"I already ordered someone to follow him and give informations about his actions so we can know correctly that is he in the house tomorrow night." Jungkook said.

"Why cant we do this tonight. No need to waste time. We already have more time to ready. Lets do it today !!"

"Of course oppa." Yunhi replied.

"Okay okay. I dont have any doubts because I have the best team." Jungkook pulled his collar. Everyone laughed at his action.

"I'll go and take the chemicals." Ruhi told.

"Okay I'll go and ready our cloths. " Tae added.

"I'll ready the weapons." Jimin raised his hand.

"I really want to thank you guys. Everyone should has hyungs and friends like you. " Jungkook gave a hug to everyone. 

"Lets gather at 10pm with everything ! Okay ? "

"Okay ma'am." Jimin saluted while joking.

"Yaaagghh oppaaaaaaa." Yunhi started to chase Jimin. 

10 PM
At the planning room

"Everything is ready !" Jimin told.

"Good ! Vehicles are ready and lets go as teams. Tae, Ruhi & Jimin go as one team and me and Jungkook will go as one team. Is it okay? "

"Okay Yuu." Tae replied.

"Lets do this together. "

Everyone middled their hand to one place and shouted.

"Fightinggggg"

All dispersed as they discussed. 

Everyone gathered again at a narrow and dark road which was close to the Victor's house. They were fully black and had wore a black face mask.

"Tae & Ruhi ! Can you handle the guards ? " Jungkook asked.

"Sure Jungkook." They replied and got the drones and the chemicals.

"Send a SMS after you done and we'll come with weapons."

Tae & Ruhi reached to the gate of his house and started their work. After few minutes drone's camera proved that the guards are unconscious. They sent a SMS to Jungkook and waited.

"Is everything okay !? " Jungkook asked again to confirm.

"Yes , no need to worry ! " Tae and Ruhi answered.

"Yunhi , Jimin & I will enter... Tae ! You and Ruhi should spying the surrounding. " Jungkook ordered and entered to the garden with Jimin & Yunhi.

They crossed a guard who was lying on the ground and reached to the main door.

Jungkook hacked the password of the door and tried to enter !

All at once ,

Someone appeared with a gun in his hands !!

He was ..........

Billie Victor !!!!!

"Nice try Mr.Jeon Jungkook ! " Victor mocked at Jungkook.

"You !!?? " Jungkook told in surprise.

"Never expected , didnt you ? " Victor mocked again and walked close to Jungkook and placed his gun infront of Jungkook's chest.

Suddenly ,,

Yunhi kicked at his gun and it flied to a coner of the house.

"What the fuck ! " Victor yelled and turned to Yunhi.

Jungkook activated at that moment and shooted to Victor's leg with his gun.

"Aarrggghhhh" He screamed in pain and fell on the ground.

With the sound of the gun , guards who were hiding in the house rushed to them. 

Yunhi , Jimin & Jungkook started to shoot at them and they also did. There were a rain of bullets and everyone tried to cover.

"If you love him , put down your weapons !! " Someone speaked while making Yunhi's blood heating.

Yunhi's Pov

I forget my whole world. I turned to the side which the sound came. A guards was holding my Jungkook while pointing a gun to his head. What should I do. What can I do. I forgot everything. I gave up the mission and throw the gun.

"Nooo !" Jungkook yelled at my reaction but there was nothing to do but this.

"Good girl ! " Victor stood up with difficulty.

There were only Victor , the man who was holding jungkook , Yunhi and Jimin. Others were killed by Yunhi & Jimin.

"I only need Jungkook not you. But I think you'll be able to give me a super pleasure." Victor smirked looking at Yunhi.

At the same moment .....

Jimin shot at his leg again because they wanted him alive.

"You punk ! " Victor screamed and held his leg with hands.

Jimin quickly ran out the gate, dragging Yunhi along according to a signal of Jungkook.

---------------------------------

This is boring and childish !! Ikkkk :( 
Am sorryyy !

Benzodiazepines**
This is a real chemical which can make ppl unconscious.

_Sadee_