(09) Party party yaah !

He hugged me and I slept peacefully through his arms.

-----------------------

Jimin's Pov

I woke up early in the morning and it was 7am. Yah I know it's not early he hee. I was going to call jungkook. But OMG, he wasnt next to me.

"Jungkookk.."

"Kookkk.." I called his name but there wasnt any answer.

(Author - How can he answer Chimm!
JM - Wae ?
Author - He is sleeping with someone peacefully.
JM - With whom ?
Author - You'll realise in near future.
JM - Kay kay ! )

I searched all over the house except in my dolls room. I have to search there too. I reached to her room and opened the door slowly in fear that doll will wake up.

What the hell ! I wiped my eyes to make sure that I wasnt dreaming. Doll was naked but there was a blanket all over her body. She was sleeping peacefully on someones chest. I looked at the guy.
Man Pls Hit Me !
The guy was my Jungkook.

I suddenly felt a pain in my heart. Now she is not my doll anymore. She belongs to Jungkook and it was proved by the red mark on their white bedsheet. She was a virgin. Jungkook is lucky.

I thought so many things while looking at them. Two drops of tears came to my cheeks, then fell off. It's okay doll. I can sacrifice you. I can love you as my sister as how I felt from the beginning. I'll keep loving you till my last. But it will be one sided forever and youll never know how I feel. But I have a request. Pls bring my Kookie back. Pls.

I talked to my self and shut the door carefully, went to my room back.

Jungkook's Pov

When I wake up she was still on my chets, sleeping peacefully. I moved her hair from her face without waking her up. How cute ! Thank u for coming into my life princess. I kept looking at her face for a long time. She opened her eyes slowly.

"Good morning princess !"

"Good morning Koo ! " She replied and looked at her body. Suddenly she got shy and hugged the bedsheet. Im not gonna tell that Im jealousy with the bedsheet toooo :| 

"Dont try to cover them up baby. I already saw them." She became a real tomato and covered her face with a pillow. She is a cute cup cake. I thought.

Time skipped >>
After 3 months 

Time rushed without informing and three months had already gone. Their love & friendship went on a feather bed and now Tae , Ruhi , Jimin , Jungkook & Yunhi are a click which never can separate.

"Princess are you readyyy ? " Jungkook shouted.

"Give me one minute Kook. " Yunhi shouted more loudly.

"You both down your volume before I kick your asses and be hurry up." Jimin warned.

"Taeee come here plss." Ruhi called staying in other room.

"Coming babyy." Tae ran to the room as a thunder.

Finally Yunhi came out from the room with a long dark blue color frock. Jimin and Jungkook were on the couch and looked at her at the same time.

"Shut the mouth Jungkook." Yunhi made a joke on Jungkook.

"Woah doll. You look damn pretty today." Jimin appreciated.

"Because Im your little sister oppa." She replied with lots of love.

"If so , come quickly and hug your oppa." Jimin widened his arms lovingly.

"Princesssss , stop ! Come to me." Jungkook barriered the path.

"Im sorry Koo but doll needs her oppa." Yunhi winked and hugged Jimin.

"Okay okay dont talk with me anymore." Jungkook acted like a baby. Yunhi chuckled. Jungkooks arm was pulled by Yunhi and hugged them both at the same time.

"We are ready , lets go. " Tae and Ruhi came out and they left.

[ Stop ! Stop ! Where are they going !? Yaaaa they're going to a parrttyyyy ! (Party party yaahh) ]

It was a business party and Jungkook joined it as the most successful businessman.

At the party

There were lots of businessmen all around South Korea. Some old men with young sluts, some were with glasses on their hands , some were showing their wealth and however there were lots of dramas. Yunhi didnt like to this party but because of Jungkook she had to come.

"I know you dont like but pls smile for me princess." Jungkook wispered to her ear.

"We should leave early ! Okay ? "

"Promise."

Jungkook wrapped his hand around her well maintained waist as telling to everyone that she belongs to him.

He joined to a circle which was discussing some politics matters. There were all kind of men , mentioned above. Jungkook joined because he didnt have other choice. After few minites a girl who dressed in a red color frock which was hardly covered her private places came to Jungkook and hanged on jungkook's arm. She was a slut who was fucked by uncountable men and tried her best to get jungkook as her boyfriend.

"What the fuck are you doing !?" Yunhi yelled after seeing it.

"By the way , who are you?" The girl pointed her finger towards Yunhi.

"You shut up and release my hand." Jungkook said angrily and pulled his arm away.

"Jungkook ? Are you rejecting me because of a bitch !?" The girls name was Kiara and she shouted.

"SHE IS MY GIRLFRIEND NOT A BITCH AS YOU!" Jungkook's eyes were burning.

"Lets see how long she will be your girlfriend ! " Kiara said and left in anger.

"Who is she Jungkook?" Yunhi asked.

"She is just a slut who always tries to hang on me. Ignore her and enjoy yourself with Ruhi." Jungkook told and Yunhi went to eat and drink something with Ruhi.

Yunhi and Ruhi sat at a table and ate some snacks.

"Madam, do you like to have a drink." A waiter asked with a tray of juice glasses on his hands.

"Sure, thank you." Yunhi said and took two glasses. They were enjoying their best ignoring others.

"This is so fun , isnt it ? " Ruhi asked.

"Yah because I have you with me. If not this may be the most boring one and I dont like to stay in places like this. " Yunhi answered.

"Ah okay okay however now enjoyy ! "

"Ruhii.. comw here please." Tae disturbed them.

"Coming baby.... Yunhi I'll go and come back quickly."

"It's okay Ruu. I wanna go to the washroom. I have a samll headache. "

"Are you okay?"

"Yes yes it's not a big deal. Go go, Tae is shouting." Yunhi said and headed to the way to the washroom.

Yunhi's Pov

"What happened to my head !?" I grabbed my head from both of hands. I should wash my face then it'll be okay. I thought and walked.

Suddenly.....

A cold arm pulled me to a room which was on the way. Everything went dark and that's all I can remember.

---------------------

Les meet with the next chapter ♡
ILYSM ❤️

_Sadee_