(07) Is this LOVE ?

"Okay , come doll." Jimin took Yunhi's hand and went with jungkook.

-----------------------

Author's Pov

Yunhi , Jimin & Jungkook were on the way to their office again. Jungkook was driving. Jimin and Yunhi were on the back seats. Yunhi was in a deep sleep keeping her head on the seat. Because of her sleep, her head fell from the seat time to time. Jungkook noticed it from the mirror but on the very second Jimin got her head to his shoulder. Now she is sleeping calm on Jimins shoulder.

Jungkook's Pov

Aaarrggghhhhh !!! What happened to meeee ! Why am so jealous. More than the jealous it hurts. It really hurts. I-I  really dont like when she is touched by someone else. I dont know why. But I feel sorry about things I did , the way I acted.

I hit the brakes hard on purpose. Yunhi woke up she blushed when she realised that she was on Jimins shoulder. Waoh ! How cute. Actually she is a princess! I thought and I accepted that I cant be rude on her.

" Why Jungkook? " Jimin asked from me. How can I tell that Im jealous. I lied.

"Im hungry hyung. I think you two feel the same way. Let's eat something and drink a hot coffee."

"Good idea." Yunhi told in a cute way and I felt happy on my lie.

We went to the coffee shop and went straight to the office.

Yunhi's Pov

It was 5pm when we went to the office again. So I went to my cabin I mean our cabin to get my stuff to go home. I picked all my stuff and files which still have works to do. Then suddenly a warm hand touched my wrist. I was nervous and turned to see who he was

He was ,

Jeon Jungkook

I saw that in his eyes. Yes I saw love , care , regret in his eyes. They were a meditation to me. But I didnt forget to go backward. He came towards me. I went backward. Finally as in every Kdramas and tv series I was in the middle of a wall and him. I never thought that my life will become a kdrama too.

(He hee ^^ lol - Author )

He got the files from my hand. Then reached to my face. There were only one inch btwn our faces. I thought it will become another Kdrama scene so I closed my eyes.

Nothing happened. :|

I opened my eyes and saw Jungkook was smirking. Aagghh! Wtf ! I really want to be disappeared. Then he reached to my right ear. Oh ! What happened to my heart ! It's beating out of the rhythm. He wispered.

"Dont do much works. Be careful about yourself. I dont want you to be sick. Im not a person who says sorry. But I like to say it for you. Im sorry ! Will you forgive me. I dont care if you forgive or not. You must ! And the special thing. Dont be with other boys. It really hurts princess ! "

Then he left.

' Princess ? '

Did he tell it to me ? Why that word feels so familiar ? Btw I like it ! I like to be called 'princess' by Jungkook.

I know and I accept that I already fell for him. Yes I thought he was a rude and heartless man but I saw the innocent Kookie who is inside of him. He should be loved. That's what he wants !

Jungkook's Pov

I told her what was in my mind except one thing. Im afraid that is she feeling the same way I do ? What if not ? Yes ' one thing ' is that Im loving her. I have never felt this feeling before. Ever ! I need her by my side. Yes I think she is the only person who can brings Kookie back. Princess, pls save me from JK.