(11) The truth

"Yunhi, they were our family friends. Why ? "

------------------------

"J-j-jungkook!!! The-they are

My parents ! "

"Whattttt?" Jungkook shouted.

"Yah jungkook ! "

"Yuu, they were in the car on that dayyy ! "

"Yes, I understood it now! When I gave a call to parents that day, they told that they were going to a dinner with their friend. Ju-jungkook it's hard to believe ! As you said what if they were murdered, not an accident ! "

"First of all please stop crying princess. Im with you! It's murder Im sure. Thats why I try hard to find it."

"How far have you find ? I also need to support you Kookie. I want to give peace to my parents' souls. "

"Yah that's why I went to the washroom before. I got a message from one of my men and they have found who was the lorry driver, drove the lorry that day ! But still couldnt find who was behind him. I thought to go to question him today afternoon ! "

"I'll come too jungkook !"

"No princess, it's not a good palce and you cant watch them. The people we bring there, never speak till we treat them with good ones. "

"It's okay kookie. Im not a weak girl and I can do anything for my parents. I need to come."

"Okay as your wish."

In The Evening

Jungkook and Yunhi dressed in black suits and put black masks and drove to the spot.

There were bodyguards in black uniforms everywhere and a smell of blood blowed with the wind telling that this is not a good place to a normal person.

A bodyguard came and bowed to Jungkook.

"Boss we already treated him. But didn't speak."

"Okay lets see." Jungkook said while wearing glouses. And they entered to the room which the lorry driver is kept.

He was covered with blood already. Nose was bleeding. There were scars everywhere on the body.

"This is your last chance. Tell me who told you to do it that day." Jungkook went close to him.

"I'll not." The man said.

"Ooo hooo ! Is that so !? Okay lets see how far you can be silent. " Jungkook got his nuckel guard and started to hit. Yunhi was watching. Jungkook hit him nearly 10 minutes but he didnt open his mouth.

"Stop jungkook. Unless he will die." Yunhi told while stopping him.

Jungkook stoped and talked.

"Do you wanna suffer more ? Tell me who is he right noww !!!!!!!! " Jungkook yelled angrily.

The man smirked through his bloody face. "I'll not!"

Jungkook hit to a box near him angrily. "You go to hell bitch!" Many tools scattered everywhere.

Yunhi bend down and picked a cry. "I know how to make him speak."

"What are you gonna do ? " Jungkook asked but Yunhi didnt reply. She took a small bench and sat near the man. Took his little finger and kept in the middle of the cry.

"If you dont speak you will lose your finger ! Is it okay?" Yunhi talked calmly.

The man smirked "I know you can never do this! A sweet girl like you deserve to be fucked not to this kind of acti-- aaaaaaarrrrgggggghhhhhhhhh !!!! " he couldnt finish his sentence and his finger was on the floor.

Jungkook had shoked after seeing her actions. "She is not a princess." Jungkook thought.

Yunhi middled the ring finger of the man. "Will you tell or not ?" His hand was bleeding heavily and the smell of the blood was spreading everywhere, inviting to evil forces to smell them.

"I-I....aaaaaaarrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh. " She didnt let him to talk and got his ring finger.

"I-I-I'll tellllllllllllllll !" The man screamed loudly through the pain. Yunhi removed her mask and smirked. Then she middled his middle finger. "If you try to tell lies you will lose your 20 fingers one by one and the dick you tried to fuck for a sweet girl ! "

"N-nooo, the-the person who told me to do it is

Victor..... Billie Victor !! "

"Whattt !?" Jungkook stood up from the chair.

"Who is he Jungkook ?"

"He is the man who drugged you & he is the father of that bitch Kiara."

"Clean this mess and let him to sleep under 6 ft. And dont let others to know that he is missing." Jungkook ordered to a bodyguard and left with Yunhi.

Jungkook was driving the car to his home where he lives. Yunhi was looking outside.

"I never thought that there is a evil girl inside this sweet princess !" Jungkook broke the silence.

"I didnt think too and I didnt even know. Only thing I know is that I can do anything for my parents. I never made a try to find about their death thinking that it's an accident. Im sorry mom ! Im sorry dad ! "Yunhi released some tears.

" Dont be weak princess. We should be strong. So we can catch him."

"Yes Jungkook, first of all we should tell this to Jimin , Tae and Ruhi. They will help us. "

"Yes, sure."

At the house

"Yaarrghh Jungkookkk where were you and why didnt you pick up your phone." Jimin questioned not letting them to enter to the house.

"I'll explain everything hyung but please let us to come in. We are so tired." Me and Yunhi sat on the couch and called to others.

We explained everything one by one from the beginning.

"Dont worry Jungkook. We will help you. I know the value of parents." Tae patted on Jungkook's shoulder.

"Yes koo. You were waiting for this moment and we will help you. " Jimin added.

"How cant I support to my sis and brother-in-low." Ruhi winked and hugged Yunhi.

"Thank you eveyone." Jungkook and I said at the same time.

"No need to thank." Jimin said and we gave a big hug together.

-----------------------

Les meet with the next chapter ♡
ILYSM ❤️

_Sadee_