(10) Home

A cold arm pulled me to a room which was on the way. Everything went dark and that's all I can remember.

----------------------

Yunhi's Pov

When I opened my eyes I was on a bed and my hands and legs were tied. What the hell ? Where am I ? I tried to get release.

"Dont waste your energy baby girl, you have to be energetic for another thing ! " a man who dressed in black from his head to tore spoke.

"What the hell ? Where am I ? Who are you ?" I yelled.

"One question for once baby. But I'll not answer any questions and you need to know only one thing and it is you are gonna rape and it's because of your lover , Jeon Jungkook. It's because you are his girlfriend. Whatever gonna be happen here, your boyfriend is responsible for it. " he should smirked but I didnt see because of his black mask.

"Jungkookkkk! Help me! " I yelled at my best.

"Oh baby, I told you to not to waste your energy. This room is sound proof. Dont worry only me & you can here your moans."

Tears came to my eyes without informing.

Author's Pov

The man reached step by step to Yunhi. Yunhi went step by step backward on the bed. At once the man pulled her leg to his side and brought her to close.

"Let me go please!" Yunhi cried.

"You should be careful before drink something baby."

He reached more closer to Yunhi's face. Yunhi closed her eyes tightly while crying.

Few seconds passed.

Nothing happened.

Yunhi opened her eyes and he was infront of her. Yes, 'He' is Jungkook !

"Ju-jungkook." She hugged Jungkook tightly and started to cry.

"Dont cry princess and Im sorry I couldnt take care of you. " Jungkook consoled her and rubbed her back.

Then Yunhi watched above from Jungkook's shoulder that what happened to the man.

OMG !

He was lying on a blood lake.

"Jun-ju-jungkook ! He !? "

"Dont worry Yu, he is killed. "

"Did you shot him?"

"Yes with a silencer."

"Jungkook but...."

"Dont talk and dont try to tell that I shouldnt shoot him. I'll never release anyone who tries to harm you. And we should go now. There will be his men here. "

"Okay Jun.." That's all she could speak and she passed out.

"Princess..princess.." Jungkook called but there wanst any response.

He took her in bridal's style and ran to the car.

"Hello Jimin hyung. I went with Yunhi and dont worry nothing happened I'll tell everything tomorrow but now you three should leave the party. Go home safe. " Jungkook called to Jimin and drove.

After 4 hours
Yunhi's Pov

"Where am I ?" I opened my eyes slowly to watch where I am. My head was about to explore. I tried to get up but couldnt.

"Oh princess are you up? Okay then have some foods. " there was a soup bowl on Jungkook's hands.

"What happened Jungkook?"

"Nothing Yuu. It's because the affection of drugs which you were drugged. You are all okay and safe now. " Jungkook came and sat on the bed near me. Then started to rub my head from his hand.

"I'm sorry princess ! I put you into danger. I shouldnt take you there. And I should be with you always."

"No Jungkook it's okay ! You came at the right moment and saved me.. Thank you !"

"Okay it's over. Now you should drink this " Jungkook fed to Yunhi.

"Kookie! Where are we ? What is this place ? "

Jungkook sighed and answered with teary eyes.

"This is my childhood home princess. I used to live here with my parents. After parents' death I couldnt live here so I moved but I came every saturday to clean. "

"Oh ! Dont cry Kookie. Can I have a look around the house ? " She wiped Jungkook's tears.

"Sure Yuu ! I'll show you. "

Author's Pov

"This is the kitchen and I used to make cakes with my mom. Her chocolate chips cake is the best ! Still I can remember its taste. "

"Chocolate chips cake is my favourite." Yunhi chuckled.

"This is my parents' bed room." There was a big family photo above the bed. "They are my mom and dad. This is the last family photo we took." Jungkook tried to hold the tears.

"I'm sorry kookie. I hurt you telling that I want to look. Lets go!" She hugged Jungkook tightly.

"No princess ! I like to recall memories of my parents'. Come, I'll show you my room."

He unlocked a door which was written 'Dont Enter Without Permission ! Jungkook's Palace.'

"I can imagine how childish you were." Yunhi laughed loudly.

"If you want to look, shut up."

Yunhi laughed again as a reply.

Jungkook opened the door. Woah ! It was a black world. Everything was in black colour.

"Wow Jungkook! You are a black obsessed like mee. This is amazing ! " Yunhi entered to the room, no she ran.

"Yuu, I'll go to the washroom and come back quickly."

"Okay koo."

Yunhi wandered around the room. There was a marvel collection and a big book rack. And there was a table which was filled with photos. She walked slowly to the table and looked carefully one by one. There were jungkook's family photos and his childhood photos. Sure, he has collected all the photos to his room. There were many. Yunhi paid her attention to a photo which was at the coner of the table. She took it and removed its dust. Tears were coming non stop and she couldnt stop them. She sat on the floor with the photo.

"Princess ! Princess ! Wh-what happened ? Why are you crying ? Tell me babe!" Jungkook took Yunhi to his chest and rubbed her hair.

"Wh-who are those people in this photo Jungkook ? "

"Yunhi, they were our family friends. Why ? "

"J-j-jungkook!!!"

--------------------------

Les meet with the next chapter ♡
ILYSM ❤️

_Sadee_