Chpt 46: Sweet confessions

Start from the beginning

The demon tries distracting himself with different things. He tries working, listening to the radio, playing games, torture some souls and what not, but still, nothing worked.

He started avoiding Dice, hoping it will help, but that only attracted attention from the staff and the manager himself. Which also caused the Devil to think about him even more, maybe do something to him in his mind from time to time.

They noticed that Dev was trying to distance himself from Dice. Every time Dice was going to tell him something, he leaves. Or if he sees him going the same direction, he'll change his.

This went on for a couple of days, and it started to worry everyone, especially the die headed manager.

"Hey Boss?"
He saw his body tense a little, but he remained quiet "..Are you alright? I noticed you've been acting.. strange these past few days.." The demon avoided eye contact, burying himself with work "I don't know what you're talking about." Dice approached him, sitting down on a chair in front of him, he noticed him move back "..If there's something troubling you, you know I'm right here, right?" He spoke in a gentle manner "You don't have to hide it.." But he didn't receive a response.

He stood up, walking behind him to see what he was writing and to grab his attention "..Dev?" He saw him flinch "Get away from me" He moved away from him "Dev, please tell me what's wrong.." The demon started feeling guilty. Dice was obviously concerned about him, he doesn't understand why he's acting this way. He felt Dice's hand on his back. But by doing so, he unexpectedly pushed Dice off of him, causing him to lose balance and fall down on the floor. Devil realized what he did, his heart shattered into pieces "SHT! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I-I didn't mean to!" He knelt down at Dice's level who was rubbing his back from the sudden pain "It's alright Boss, I'm sorry, I must've scared ya" The demon was drowning in self guilt "Sht. I'm really sorry, a-are you hurt?" He worriedly asked.

Dice was a bit surprised by this act.

"I'm fine Boss, it was just a little push after all!" He gently smiles at him, the demon felt his face heating up "And if you don't want to tell me what ever it is you're going through, then it's alright, I'll wait until you're ready" The Devil's heart melted at his kind words. He buried his face on his chest, loving his calming scent. His heart started beating quickly, for being this close to him. His hand wrapped around his waist, craving for his touch.

It was painful to ignore your favourite person for days y'know! He misses how he smells, how comfortable he is and how his heart beats in his chest.

But he stopped himself before he gets too greedy "Dammit Dice! You're making this so difficult for me!!" He yelled "..What do you mean, Boss?" He suddenly felt his arms being pinned on the wall, on top of his head "Do you know how difficult it is to hold back for your sake?" Which was something he regret doing later on. Seeing Dice in this position.. in this perspective... Made him feel things he wished he didn't.

Dev doesn't know what to do. He doesn't know how to resist the temptation to lean in and taste his lips again. He's been obsessed with him, he's like a drug, he's addicted and he can't live another day without him. He doesn't understand all these overwhelming feelings, but he wants him. No, that's not the right word.. He needs him.

"B-Boss?" Dice was nervously stuttering, his boss on top of him. Dev failed to resist the urge, he brushed his hand along his face and leans in, tasting his lips again. Dice's eyes widen, as the devil passionately kisses him. Dice tries pulling away, trying to make sense of what was happening. But Dev only deepened his kiss, pushing Dice's head towards him. The die let out a surprised squeak. While the devil enjoys indulging his sweet, soft lips. He just can't get enough. Dice struggled with breathing, both by being nervous and by the heated kiss, his eyes half open, panting for air.