Chapter 25

StarlingClaw sighed.
"If you are going to be difficult than it won't matter."
"Wait, no! Star Star!" RedKit yowled.
"Didn't BrindleTail tell you? I'm StarlingClaw." StarlingClaw felt annoyed, if his kits are going to be like this, he might as well ignore them.
"StarlingClaw, that's a bit rude, especially for the kits." BrindleTail ran over to RedKit.
"Either way-!" StarlingClaw was interrupted by a yowl in the medicine den.
"Bloom!" SwanLeap leaped to the medicine den.
"Where's the medicine cats!?" He yowled.
"They are doing a meeting with the other medicine cats. She'll have to do this alone." FrogCloud spoke as all cats whispered.
"CormantStorm, may you help Bloom? You helped ChervilNose, when she was kitting." CorkStar mewed.
"Of course, we all dealt with this." CormantStorm wrapped her tail around Bloom's.
"Don't worry."
"StarlingClaw, you are fastest cat in the clan, go get NightBlair, SunClan can wait." FrogCloud turned her head toward StarlingClaw.
StarlingClaw didn't say a word, he was already running off to the willow tree. He could see medicine cats leaping down from branch to branch.
"NightBlair! It's about Bloom!" He shrieked.
CinnamonPaw was the first one to run past him, and NightBlair followed.
"We're here! Where is she!?" NightBlair followed LilyStream to the medicine den, Bloom was panicking as CormantStorm was still trying to calm her.
"CormantStorm, thank you. CinnamonPaw, MoonShade flowers." NightBlair mewed calmly.
Cats waited outside of the medicine den till sunhigh.
NightBlair sat under the HighStone.
"She's alright, three kits, all healthy, RainKit, ShadeKit, and SorrelKit will be great warriors in the future. But, today I have received a message from SunClan." Cats whispered even more.
"Sun, Moon, and the Rain will save the clan from the dangers, when one dies from a violent attack that no cat can save from." NightBlair looked up to CorkStar, they all know that one must have been CorkStar, and the traveling will have awaiting dangers for the clan.
"Moon and Sun? With Rain?" MoonPaw turned to her brother, SunPaw then to the medicine den.
StarlingClaw wondered what were the dangers that awaited. The cats in the prophecy was obvious, but the dangers was the most important part of this prophecy.