Chapter 20

SpiderStripe looked frustrated or anxious? StarlingClaw couldn't tell.
"How did you even manage, with an apprentice, SwanLeap and ShadowFoot are already warriors and mates! Surprisingly." SpiderStripe complained.
"Just explore the territory, you'll know where the border is, when you smell the strong scent of the other clans. Do some hunting, and teach him some fighting moves." StarlingClaw advised.
"Fine, but your coming with! It's not like you have anything else to do!" SpiderStripe yowled.
"Alright, we can fetch some prey for the queens and kits."
"Alright! SunPaw, let's go hunting! Now!" SpiderStripe yowled even more.
SunPaw dragged his hind legs as he walked.
"Stop walking like that! It scares the prey away!" SpiderStripe complained.
"SpiderStripe, there's no need to complain. Watch this." StarlingClaw paused.
"SunPaw, do you smell that, look a mouse. You'll need to crouch down on the ground, lift your stomach and pounce! And there you have prey. And the way you drag your paws makes noise that your prey can hear. It scares them and then they run off." StarlingClaw explained.
SpiderStripe stared with a surprised face, but then looked even more frustrated.
"Well, since you know how to hunt then, we should head back to camp, and practice fighting in the hollow!" SpiderStripe mewed.
As the two cats head back to camp, StarlingClaw headed off to the barn. Bloom was sharing a rabbit with Cloud.
"Should I get NightBlair for you?"
"No, CinnamonPaw has been doing great with Cloud's sprain." Bloom answered.
"Yes, but you'll be kitting soon, and you can't do that alone."
"I won't be alone, I have Cloud."
"You do have Cloud, but you will need a medicine cat."
"He's right, Bloom. Our mother had a painful experience from kitting." Cloud agreed.
"Alright, bring CinnamonPaw, no NightBlair, I believe in her." Bloom spoke up.
"Alright, I'll tell her that." StarlingClaw left the barn to camp.
"CinnamonPaw, you and NightBlair should practice of helping cats with kitting. Bloom is almost there, she wants your help, not NightBlair."
"Me? But I'm only best at wrapping sealeaf! Not kitting." CinnamonPaw insisted.
"You must be talking about the loners, I have an idea, how we can help, and we can even have a possibility of receiving new warriors." NightBlair interrupted.
"Well, yes. But what is your idea? NightBlair."
"Bring them to camp, and They can join."