Chapter 18

Snow poured into the camp, most queens and kits were huddled in the nursery to keep each other from the snow.
"FrogCloud, can you organize the cats? All sick cats will be sent to NightBlair immediately, and the most unhealthy cats are confined in camp. Snow has done a lot to this clan, before." CorkStar sat aside of the chocolate she-cat.
"Of course, kits, elders will stay in their den, as for apprentices and warriors can hunt at dawn, border patrols will at dusk, so at the meantime every cat will be here for the most time."
"What about me, surely I have enough time to go outside." SwanLeap spoke up.
"All cats are confined here, unless they are on patrols, though you can help NightBlair with herbs. You can also take CinnamonPaw with you. She'll know what we need." FrogCloud answered.
"No cat leaves, unless it was for the good of the clan. CorkStar mewed softly, and left the clearing to her den.
"I can fetch prey for the loners, alright?" StarlingClaw stood, as SwanLeap growled something under his breath.
"Fine, they like vole. And sometimes thrush." SwanLeap growled.
CinnamonPaw was sorting herbs, while NightBlair examined ChervilNose.
"You cleared, tell CormantStorm to come, also you might need get someone to clear those ticks." NightBlair rose, facing StarlingClaw.
"What may you need? A examination?" NightBlair paused.
"Well too bad, you'll need to wait, before I finish all the queens and elders. CinnamonPaw is in charged of the kits examination." NightBlair continued.
"No, it's fine, I'll wait." StarlingClaw sat down on the dry ground. As the two medicine cats examined the cats.
"You're done, LaurelBarry, just take care of that leg, if you keep twisting it in your sleep, you won't be traveling with us." NightBlair snapped.
"Aw, don't wish that on your sister, she's a great leader, she just needs more advice from you. You are her 'wise' brother." LaurelBarry teased.
"Many cats wish that on leaders, even kits. A kit will say I want to be leader one day, to be one, you have to wait for their death!" NightBlair snarled. As CinnamonPaw sent ThrushKit away to the nursery.