Chapter 16

"It's fine, he just needs to rest for a bit. A sprain, that's it" CinnamonPaw wrapped Cloud's paw with sealeaf.
"See, only for a few days and we can continue traveling." Bloom spoke.
"No, a moon, SwanLeap, you found them, you care for them." CinnamonPaw announced.
"What!? I'm a warrior not a medicine cat!" SwanLeap growled.
"You are a warrior, that's why, I want you to make a fresh-kill pile for them, and hunt till it's full. Then you continue your warrior duties. And I will come along, so I can rewrap the sealeaf." CinnamonPaw started to walk away with HoundPaw.
"How can my apprentice be related to that, that! Stupid medicine cat!"
"They have the same mother and father, SwanLeap. Don't complain that she has a heart like her brother." LaurelBarry teased.
"Don't worry you two, SwanLeap will be fetching prey for you, and CinnamonPaw will be helping Cloud with that paw." LaurelBarry mewed.
"We should get going now, it's almost moonhigh." LaurelBarry walked off, with ShadowFoot.
The moon was already rising, as StarlingClaw was going back to the camp.
CorkStar standed there, she looked joyful as she watched MoonKit play with SunKit. The two looked way different, but they were always so protective of each other, especially SunKit.
"CorkStar, look! StarlingClaw is back!" MoonKit skipped up to the warrior.
"She admires you, I told her about you facing the 'incident'." CorkStar mewed softly.
"Thanks, I guess, you seem better than the last couple of days." StarlingClaw knew CorkStar had a soft spot for kits, but could never have any. She always dreamed of being a leader, and she-cats as leaders were forbidden to have kits.
"SunKit wanted to see me, since I am the leader after all. They kept yowling about lucky as me as their kin. Such kind kits CormantStorm gave to the clan." CorkStar nuzzled SunKit as she spoke. StarlingClaw remembered the days as an apprentice.
"Wait for me, CorkLeg!" The apprentice pleaded.
"No cat will stand there waiting for you, you have to make the move to fight. Alright, StarlingPaw?" The warrior mewed. The land was filled with life, mountains surrounded the clan, CanalClan was the only clan around.