The Bride of Lord Andrew Charles Has Arrived Part I

The USS Republic orbits around Star-Base 12 from post World War Three Planet Earth on the arm of Lt Kevin Thomas Riley is the young woman that Lord Andrew Charles Howard has been looking for.

Lt Kevin Thomas Riley walks up to Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and standing with him his first cousin thrice removed, Lord Richard William Carey,Duke of Bedford Territory and his youngest son, Lord Andrew Charles Howard and he can't keep his eyes off Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell and he nudges his father " Please father. I must know who she is?"

"Welcome home Lt. Kevin Riley. I am sorry to hear about the loss of your good father, mother, and sister. Rest assured that the United Federation of Planets is doing everything to apprehend Kudos and his daughter." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells him.

"Thank you for Lord Howard. May I present Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell. She is settling on Star-Base 12 from Post World War Three Planet Earth." Lt Kevin Thomas Riley tells Lord Charles Andrew JR.

"Welcome to Star-Base 12 Mademoiselle Karissa. What territory are you residing in?" Lord Charles Andrew JR asks.

"I have no clue, Lord Howard. I will be living out at Madame's Boarding House." Karissa tells him and Lord Richard William Carey smiles " How lucky can I be. We don't get many new residents living out in my territory." Lord Richard William states.

"Please forgive me, Mademoiselle Karissa. This is my first cousin thrice removed, Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory and besides him is my youngest but rebellious, defiant and stubborn son, Lord Andrew Charles" Lord Charles Andrew JR tells her.

"Oh! Lord Howard. You have a son that is a rebel with a cause?" Karissa asks with a laugh.

"Lord Andrew Charles is my youngest child and son and from day one he has been the most difficult of all my children to raise." Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

"Lord Howard. Perhaps you should have disciplined him more to get that wild spirit out of him." Karissa explains.

"Mademoiselle Karissa. I had little to do with his raising I am afraid." Lord Charles Andrew JR explains, " He was cuddled all of his life by his mother and older sister, Lady Charlotte Augusta."

Karissa is silent and Lt Kevin Thomas Riley asks Lord Richard William Carey to see Karissa to Madame's Boarding House, so he can return to Star-Fleet Academy.

Lt Kevin Thomas Riley walks Karissa to Lord Richard William Carey and he tells her " I will come and see you Karissa, but meanwhile Lord Richard William Carey will take good care of you."

Lord Andrew Charles Howard watches his first cousin thrice removed, Lord Richard William Carey with the lady he plans to marry and with her by his side he will become the next Duke of Norfolk Territory, but is in for a big surprise.