Victory -Triumphant

Lord Andrew Charles Howard hears that he is about to become a father for the first time when Karissa who now becomes Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell tells Lord Andrew Charles Howard " Looks like you have given me my wish and I will grant you wish I will marry you, but be warned this is not a marriage of love but one of convenience." Lady Karissa tells Lord Andrew Charles.

"You have your heiress and I have my daughter and tell me how many more children do you want?" Lady Karissa asks.

"I would like four more children." Lord Andrew Charles tells Lady Karissa.

"You want five children and with the hopes of having sons." Lady Karissa tells him " What can I expect?"

"What man doesn't want sons?" Lord Andrew Charles asks her.

"Good question, Lord Andrew Charles, but then again it is the man that determines the sex of his unborn children." Lady Karissa tells him.

"Let me make this perfectly clear. No son of yours will ever replace my Elizabeth from succeeding you." Lady Karissa tells him.

"No one can replace Lady Elizabeth when she is born. Her great-grandfather's Last Will and Testament is iron-clad." Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

"My grandfather has left the mother of his first great-grandchild a handsome trust fund to thank her for giving him his first-great-grandchild." Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

"I will tell your grandfather he is welcome when I get to Valhalla." Lady Karissa tells Lord Andrew Charles.

Lord Andrew Charles with Lady Karissa ride out to Norfolk Estate and waiting outside is his father and mother and Lord Andrew Charles with Lady Karissa walk up to Lord Charles Andrew and Lady Patricia and Lord Andrew Charles tells his father " Father, Mother, Your first grandchild is on her way."

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR looks at his son " Finally! I am going to have a successor to what Lord Patrick William Howard started in 2165." Lord Charles Andrew JR exclaims.

"When is my first granddaughter coming?" Lord Charles Andrew JR asks.

"Late April or Early May of 2275." Lord Andrew Charles tells his father.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR orders the bells to sound throughout Norfolk Territory and the trumpets sound of the first great-great-great-granddaughter of Lord Patrick William Howard is on her way.

From a distance, Lord Richard William Carey hears the bells and he is the great-great-great-grandson of Lord Patrick William Howard through his granddaughter, Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard.

The little girl that will be born in May of 2275 is through the patrilineal line of Lord Patrick William Howard rather than the matrilineal line of Lord Patrick William Howard and that is what really mattered the most to his grandson, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior.

Little did Lord Patrick William Howard know that his great-great-great-granddaughter would change the course of history on Star-Base 12.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell marry each other on Ostara, March 21, 2275 in the chapel of Norfolk Estate and when they walk out of the chapel Lord Andrew Charles takes Lady Karissa arms and he lifts them up in the air in victory.

Standing in the background are his two brothers, Lord Charles Andrew III and Lord Patrick William II and their wives and Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory with his third cousin, Lord Thomas William Howard and the little girl will be their third cousin as they all share the same great-great-grandfather, Lord Frederick William Howard through one of his children, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR, Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard and Lord Andrew Charles Howard.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard III looks at his younger brother, Lord Patrick William II and tells him " It should have been mine."

Lord Andrew Charles with Lady Karissa stand outside of the chapel at Norfolk Estate and Lord Charles Andrew JR for a wedding present to Lady Karissa gives her the territory of Pembroke that once was held by his great-grand-aunt, Lady Elizabeth Ann Howard as Marchioness of Pembroke Territory.

Lady Karissa becomes Marchioness of Pembroke Territory on Star-Base 12 on her wedding day.

Karissa doesn't have the heart to hurt Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and she accepts the Marquess of Pembroke Territory that once belonged to his great-grandaunt, Lady Elizabeth Ann Howard.

Lord Charles Andrew JR gives the Viscountcy of Fairfax Territory to Lord Andrew Charles for his wedding present.

Faithful to his word, Lord Andrew Charles reinstates those of his grand-uncle, grand-aunt, and uncles back into the family and he gives The Dukedom of Wessex to his first cousin, Lord Richard Edward Howard II, The Dukedom of Windsor to his first cousin once removed, Lord Frederick William Howard III and gives his first cousin once removed, Lord David William Beck the territory of Essex and he gives to his father, The Dukedom of York Territory and to the first brother who gives their grandfather his second great-grandchildren, the Dukedom of Cambridge Territory and the third brother will be given the Dukedom of Sussex Territory.

Lord Andrew Charles reserves the territories of Clarence, Lancaster, Kent, and Gloucester for his own children among other territories.

Lord Andrew Charles promises his brother, Lord Patrick William that his second child will receive the Dukedom of Albany Territory, and to Lord Charles Andrew Howard III the Dukedom of St. Albans Territory.

Lady Karissa gives birth to a beautiful golden hair baby girl and she is named after Queen Elizabeth I of England, Queen Victoria of England, and Queen Anne of England and Beltane after the Pagan Sabbat that she was born on and she is welcomed by her doting grandfather with open arms and when he holds his golden hair heiress in his arms he smiles with joy and carries her around "Look at my grandchild. Isn't she grand." Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR tells everyone.

Lord Andrew Charles watches his father carrying his first grandchild around and he smiles because his father is finally happy that he has his successor and his Dukedom is secure.

Lord Richard William Carey and Lord Thomas William Howard who are her third cousins rejoice at her birth and so does her second cousin, Lord David William Beck and her two first cousins twice removed, Lord Richard Edward II and Lord Frederick William Howard III.

Why not, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard arrived to shake up what her great-great-great-grandfather started and she does.