Two Half Sisters

Lord Albert Edward Howard, Duke of Kent Territory had two half sisters, Lady Anastasia Christina, Duke of Northampton Territory and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard, heiress to The Dukedom of Sussex Territory

Lady Anastasia Christina Howard is the daughter of Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lady Theresa Charlotte Hardwick, and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard is the daughter of Lord Charles Andrew Howard III and his mother, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard.

Lady Anastasia Christina Howard was born on her father's 35th birthday on December 21, 2285 and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard was born on May 1, 2295 on her sister's 20th birthday.

Lady Anastasia Christina Howard was born out at Balmoral Manor but Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann was born out at Beltane Manor.

Both sisters had blonde hair, blue eyes, and were considered beauties of their day.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard created Lady Anastasia Christina, Duchess of Northampton Territory in the name of Lord Patrick William Howard and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard would become her father's heiress to the Dukedom of Sussex Territory.

Lady Theresa knew when she gave birth to Lord Andrew Charles Howard's daughter it would be a great responsibility to raise and educate the great-great-great-granddaughter of Lord Patrick William Howard.

Lord Richard William Carey who is Lady Anastasia Christina Howard third cousin gave Lady Theresa a country estate in Bedford Territory and from the trust fund established for all of Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior great-grandchildren came the financial support so neither Lady Theresa nor Lady Anastasia would lack for nothing.

The country estate was one of the finest country estates next to Bedford Castle, Beltane Manor within Bedford Territory.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard made sure that Lady Anastasia Christina and her mother lived the life that all Howard's were entitled to according to the ranks

Lady Theresa was appointed one of the regents to Northampton Territory along with Lord Frederick William Howard until Lady Anastasia Christina turned 18 years old.

Both Lady Anastasia Christina Howard and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard would make brilliant matches with the Churchill who were related to their paternal great-grandmother, Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Churchill.

Lady Anastasia Christina Howard would marry Lord George Spencer-Churchill, and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard would marry Lord Henry John Spencer-Churchill who were the great-great-grandsons of Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Churchill's younger brother, Lord John Churchill.

They were third cousins sharing the same great-great-great-grandfather, Lord John Churchill and Lady Anastasia Christina would have a daughter, Lady Tatiana Maria Howard, a son, Lord George Spencer-Churchill and a daughter, Lady Theresa Charlotte Churchill, and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard would have a daughter name Lady Patricia Eugenie Howard, a son, Lord John Churchill and a daughter, Lady Anne Churchill.

Lady Anastasia Christine Howard would pass away in 2370 at the age of 85 years old and she would be succeeded by her granddaughter, Lady Natalie Olga Howard and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard would pass away in 2380 at the age of 90 year old and be succeeded by her granddaughter, Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Howard