The Two Older Sisters

Lord Albert Edward Howard, Duke of Kent Territory had two older sisters, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard, the heiress to the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory and Lady Samhain Wilhelmina  Charlene Howard, Duchess of Clarence Territory

Lord Albert Edward Howard, Duke of Kent Territory had two older sisters, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard, the heiress to the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory and Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene Howard, Duchess of Clarence Territory.

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard was born on May 1, 2275 out at Norfolk Estate and Lady Samhain Charlene Wilhelmina Howard, Duchess of Clarence Territory was born on October 31, 2276 out at Beltane Manor that is the new home of Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa and it is located in Bedford Territory governed by Lord Andrew Charles first cousin twice removed, Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory.

Lady Elizabeth resembled her mother, Lady Karissa but had her father's spirit and mannerisms and Lady Samhain resembled her father but didn't have them and she was known as the "Peace-Maker" of The Howard family.

Lady Elizabeth had golden blonde hair, blue eyes, and Lady Samhain had dark golden brown hair and blue eyes, but on her birth Lord Andrew Charles created her Duchess of Clarence Territory in the name of her great-great-great-grandfather, Lord Patrick William Howard.

Lord Andrew Charles appointed Lord Richard Edward Howard II his first cousin and her mother the regents for the Dukedom of Clarence Territory until she became 18 years old.

Clarence Territory is a tiny province between Bedford and Essex territories and it is primarily a farming community and produces much of the produce for Star Base 12.

Clarence Manor is a majesty house and it was created by Lord Patrick William Howard in 2163 where once Lady Phillipa Mortimer was Duchess of Clarence Territory from 2165-2200

Lady Phillipa Mortimer was a direct descendant of Prince Lionel, Duke of Clarence, the second but third son of King Edward III who had a daughter by the same name and married Lord Roger Mortimer and they had a granddaughter, Lady Anne Mortimer who married her second cousin and they founded the House of York through their son, Lord Richard, Duke of York who became Duke of York through his cousin, Lord Edmund, Duke of York who was the fourth son of King Edward III of England.

Lady Phillipa never married, so Clarence Territory fell into the abyss until Lord Andrew Charles claimed the territory for his second daughter, Lady Samhain in 2276.

Lady Elizabeth was her grandfather and father's heiress to the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory and she would have to wait her turn to become Duchess of Norfolk Territory whereas all but two of the children had to wait their turn as the rest were created a Duke or Duchess upon birth.

Lady Samhain would reside between Clarence House and Beltane Manor when she was young in the care of her mother, Lady Karissa, who resides between Beltane Manor and Pembroke Castle as she was the Marchioness of Pembroke Territory.

Lord Andrew Charles governed The Viscountcy of Fairfax, and Norfolk Territories from his office at Beltane Manor taking trips to Fairfax and Norfolk periodically.

Lady Karissa made sure that Lord Andrew Charles office was on the southside of Beltane Manor where there was plenty of sunshine, a view of the gardens and had a balcony where he could stand.

The children's nursery was on the upper floor on the southside of Beltane Manor as were their suites and the guest suites were on the west-side of Beltane Manor.

The North and East sides of Beltane Manor were rarely used but they weren't locked off.

The West wing of Beltane Manor had ample suites for all the guests and private bathrooms.

Lady Elizabeth and Lady Samhain shared a suite and shared a nanny, Barbara as well with Lady Karissa taking care of her children, and Lord Charles Andrew JR frequently visited his grandchildren.

Contrast to Lord Andrew Charles who rarely visited his children but on occasion it would make Lady Elizabeth upset to see her father even try to visit her sisters and brothers later on.

Lord Richard William Carey would often visit his third cousins and they were always happy to see him.

Lady Elizabeth would never get along with her father, but the other children were rather distant from him and his father explains why.

Lady Elizabeth was much like her father in spirit and temperament and they would often butt horns with each other in many different things.

When Lord Andrew Charles was able to pick up Lady Elizabeth he could see that Lady Elizabeth was just like him in a manner of speaking.

The only difference would be that Lord Andrew Charles Howard wouldn't be as well loved as his daughter, Lady Elizabeth when she became Duchess in 2299.

They would be the same age when they started to govern Norfolk Territory at the age of 24 years old.

Later on, Lord Andrew Charles realized that Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Betlane Howard was a real credit to her great-great-great-grandfather, Lord Patrick William Howard, as was her younger sister, Lady Samhain, Duchess of Clarence Territory.

Both sisters would marry their second cousins, Lord Richard Edward Howard III and Lord David William Beck II in 2294, and both would have daughters, Lady Elizabeth would have Lady Karissa Ann in 2295 and Lady Samhain would have Lady Patricia Eugenie Howard in 2300.

Lady Karissa Ann Howard would succeed her mother in 2330 and Lady Patricia Eugnie's granddaughter, Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Howard would succeed her grandmother in 2370.

Lady Samhain Charlene Wilhelmina Howard would be one of the longest living children of Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa and she would die in 2370 and pass away at the age of 94 years old and she would govern Clarence Territory for 94 years.

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard would die in 2350 at the age of 75 years old.