Chapter 37(Mrs. Manoban Lisa)

Start from the beginning

Every transaction and project will be handled personally without any external disturbance involved. They will only get divorced at the date written on the divorce papers.

The party who initiates an early divorce before the expiration date of the contract will give 70% of the total stocks owned by the subject to the other party.

Jennie pinched the center of her brows.

'Who would want to sign this unfair agreement eh?'

Jennie wanted to burn the papers.

She wanted to throw it inside the trash bin… but she couldn’t. Although the agreement was unfair, she could not reject it because she had to marry her. For the sake of her grandfather and… for the sake of herself.

'Before Little Bump starts to grow bigger, I want to be with him just a little bit. And after two months, I can just make some excuses and stay away from him until the end of the contract.’

Feng Jiu sighed.

She wanted to tell Lisa about Little Bump but she was afraid that she might want the child.. only the child… excluding the Mother… She also did not want to force her to love her just because of Little Bump.

If only she could confirm that Lisa also had feelings for her too… but she was afraid to ask.

She was afraid that she might be wrong, that everything was just her delusion and that she only wanted her body but not her heart. She was afraid that once they get married, she would not be able to control herself, that she would want to stay by her side forever— unable to run and hide away from her. After few more minutes,

Jennie finally signed the papers.

--------
(LISA POV.)

After Lisa called Jennie, her countenance darkened.

She really did not want to bully Jennie but she had no choice.

The woman was denser than osmium, tougher than a titanium. So, she could only made advances shamelessly.

She did not care if she was angry at her right now. Lisa had to make sure that they would get married. Once they got married, she would do every possible means to capture her heart.

This was her last chance— the chance Grandfather Kim gave her.

[Flashback: A day before Jennie's returned]

Lisa visited Kim Freddie after she learned about her engagement with Jennie.

From Manoban ancestral mansion, she immediately drove towards the hospital where Freddie was admitted.

She went inside the room and stared at the old man.

Freddie opened his eyes and beckoned her to move forward. Lisa introduced herself.

"I am your granddaughter’s—–"

"I know who you are. And I know you’ve been living with Jennie for quite some time."

"This child is very impressed with elder Kim’s network."

"Just call me Yeye. You and Jennie will marry each other someday. The truth is, when I learned everything, I wanted to stop you but, in the end,, I… *cough* just waited and decided to be an observer. Child, tell me… What is your plan?"

"Jennie Kim is mine. She will marry me."

Freddie chuckled.

"What a possessive child. What if she does not want to? She ran *cough* away from you, right?"

Lisa’s eyes contracted.

"She will marry me. Only Jennie Kim is fit to carry my lineage and wear my name. The only Mrs. Manoban Lisa. No one else."

Freddie laughed.

"*cough* Child, do you love my granddaughter?"

Lisa did not answer for almost a minute. Then she slowly said,

"I do not know what love is… but, if loving someone means that you cannot live your life without the person by your side, then… I am in love with your granddaughter."

"wow! I will give you my blessing. Jennie will come back here sooner or later. You have to use this opportunity to strike the iron while it’s still hot. Use it wisely. Capture her heart and impregnate her so she can’t run away anymore."

Freddie laughed happily.

"No need to worry. No pharmacy will give her contraceptives. I already bribed all of the pharmacy in Seouk. Go and prepare a plan. *cough* I wanted to see my great grandchildren before I pass away."

[End of Flashback]

Lisa was pulled back to earth when Jennie called her.

"Miss Kim."

Lisa's voice was indifferent but her face contained happiness. She was even smiling widely.

"Ms. Manoban… I’ll see you at the Bureau."

"Mmm."

Lisa ended the call.

Lisa smiled wickedly after placing her phone inside her pocket.

'My dear Jennie Kim.. I, Lisa, will definitely not let you escape anymore.'