CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

[ CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: I'll Miss You ]

Aria & Miguel

MIGUEL LOOKED DOWN AT ARIA, laughing at Aria's jokes, "I missed you." Miguel finally said, looking down at her, looking absolutely mesmerized. "I missed you too," Aria mumbled, looking up at him with a smile, pecking him on the lips.

"I'm really going to miss you." Aria admitted, "I'm going to miss you too." Miguel nodded with a soft smile. "When do you think we'll see each other again?" Aria asked, drawing circles on Miguel's stomach. "I don't know." Miguel mumbled softly.

Aria smiled softly at him, "Can I ask you a question?" Aria asked out of nowhere, "Hm?" Miguel looked over at her, "What do you like about me? It sounds like a weird question but... I'm curious." Aria rambled quietly. "Well... I love your smile, Ari, it's contagious, like comforting. And... I love your personality and quirks about you, they just make you, you." Miguel grinned at her.

She laughed lightly, "That sounds really cheesy, huh?" Miguel asked laughing to himself, Aria looked at him before nodding with a loud laugh following along. "It's okay, it was sweet." Aria admitted with a grin.

_______

"I'll see you soon," Miguel smiled down at Aria, slowly pulling away from her, "Okay," Aria nodded with a smile, kissing his cheek before fully pulling away from him. "I'll come see you," Aria smiled brightly up at him. "I'll see you... tomorrow?" Miguel asked her, "Yeah, obviously, I want to spend time with Maddy and Becca too."

"Yeah, that too." Miguel nodded, "Bye Miguel!" Aria waved before hopping onto her bike and quickly peddling away to her house.

_________

mb guys, i fell asleep early with my bf 😎🙏

and i wanted to say THANK YOU!!!! for 1K reads on this, it really means so fuckinf much to me just to get a little support and this much support is crazy!!!

love you all 😋

<editing>
made this extra cheesy 😓