CHAPTER TWELVE

[ CHAPTER TWELVE: Smiley Glances ]

Aria & The Black Phone Cast

ARIA WALKED WITH HER BIKE HELD CLOSE TO HER, making her way to the hotel. "Guys, I'm super nervous to go inside, I don't know where to put my bike." Aria whispered to the camera, zooming in on her face. "I'm gonna go see the coolest people ever, so prepare yourselves." Aria joked.

"I still love you, Mattie!" Aria added with a big grin. Aria walked in, looking towards the front desk person. "Hi, may I ask, where do I put my bike?" Aria asked. "Oh, yes! I can hold it over here for you." He said, walking over to her, grabbing the bike.

"What's your name?" He asks, taking a sticky note and grabbing a sharpie, "Aria Madden." She smiled lightly, "Alright, I will hold it up here for you, Aria." He said with a nod before Aria nodded and walked off.

"Okay! That went good, now let's go see the losers." Aria mumbled as she got into an elevator, pressing the floor number. "I think we're going to get food or something but we'll see." Aria gave a thumbs up, laughing at how she looked. "I'll look stupid."

"Also, I'm super duper excited to see Becca and Maddy, they're the coolest ones out of the group." Aria rambled as she fixed her hair in the camera lens reflection.

"They're gonna be mad when they see that Maddy and Becca are the coolest ones." Aria smiled, getting off of the elevator as it opened. She walked towards the room, knocking on it and stepping back.

She turned the camera to the door, smiling to herself, the door opened quickly, revealing a sweating Brady. "Uhm, you good?" Aria laughed, turning the camera back to her face as she walked in.

"Tristan and Miguel were fighting over how to make the bed and I was wrestling in between them." Brady groaned as he laid on the now made bed. "Oh," Aria laughed to herself, "They're weird." Aria whispered into the mic, "What'd you say?" Miguel teased.

"Nothing!" Aria smiled, looking at the camera and widening her eyes. "Mhm, whatever you say, Ari." Miguel laughed giving her a side hug. "Where's Maddy and Becca?" Aria asked, looking up at Miguel.

"They should be here soon." Miguel said, "They said they were gonna go grab some drinks from the vending machine." Tristan explained as he walked out of the bathroom. "Oh nice." Aria nodded with a smile. "Okay, bye guys, I'll see you guys when Maddy and Becca are here to chat."

______

Miguel and Aria laughed loudly together as they did silly faces in the camera. "You look stupid." Aria laughed, wiping a tear from her eye. "Whatever." Miguel laughed along, they were alone in the room, the others had left to go buy a bunch of different food for them all to eat.

Aria turned off the camera, turning to Miguel, looking up at him. "What?" Miguel let out an airy laugh, glancing down at her. "So..." Aria took a deep breath in before turning to look at him. "A few days ago, we had a... moment? I think." Aria mumbled the last part, unsure of what Miguel thought of the moment.

"You think?" Miguel asked, letting out another nervous laugh out, "I just— I didn't know if you thought of me that way." Aria hesitated. "In what what?" Miguel asked, smiling a bit.

"Miguel, stop." Aria laughed, smiling lightly at him. "Stop what?" Miguel asked, Aria sucked in a breath, looking at him a little longer. "Damn," Aria mumbled to herself, feeling her cheeks heat up.

Miguel put his finger under her cheek, lifting her chin up a little more to look at him, Aria sucked in a breath before grabbing Miguel by the back of his neck, pulling him in closely, their lips touching.

The door slammed open, "We're ba—

______

damn, they always getting interrupted 😓

<editing>

i'm changing it a lil bit so any readers who've read this before the editing, this has a changed a bit, also because i decided to give mria a good, happy ending !!!

mria = miguel + aria