CHAPTER FIFTEEN

[ CHAPTER FIFTEEN: Same Old, Ari ]

2 months later...

Aria & The Black Phone Cast

IT'D BEEN A FEW MONTHS SINCE ARIA LAST SAW THE CAST, they'd all kept in touch, FaceTiming every few weeks, but still catching up every single day. Aria hadn't talked to them for about a week, she'd changed her hair a bit, dying small strands of her dark brown hair into pink.

She'd kept it a secret from everyone, even Matilda. Aria was now finishing her homework, trying to understand the question. "What the hell does this mean?" She mumbled to herself, rereading the question about a book she was reading with her class. "Aria, Matilda's here!" Aria's mother yelled from downstairs, "Okay!" Aria yelled back, staying focused on her work.

She heard the footsteps get closer, it was only until the door opened, when she realized she never told Matilda about her hair. "I'm— Oh, my god."

___________

"Woah, you look... woah." Madeleine looked up at Aria, the group had planned to meet up, it was only Madeleine and Becca there, since the boys were still hiding in the stores of the Mall. "Aria, you're like...hot." Becca admitted, making them all laugh loudly. "I mean... you've always been pretty but... like it looks like you've grown up a little, which sounds weird because I'm younger but woah." Becca rambled.

"Don't mind her, she's having boy problems." Madeleine laughed, Aria gave Becca a smirk. "So...who is it?" Aria asked, as she looked through the racks of clothing. "His name is Alex, he's like a few months older but he's in my class!" Becca exclaimed with a smile, "Yeah?" Aria asked, looking at her younger friend with a soft smile.

Aria turned away, looking down at the jeans, "Hey! We're back." Brady exclaimed, waving at Becca and Madeleine, Aria kept her back to them, trying to find her pants size. "Where's my size?" Aria whispered to herself, "Hey, have you guys seen Ari?" Miguel asked, "Dude! She's right there," Madeleine pointed at the girl who finally found her pants size.

"Yes!" Aria cheered, putting her pants over her shoulder, and turning around to be met with the group, Miguel looked from Madeleine to Aria, his eyes widening at the sight of her. "Woah," Miguel mumbled. Aria giggled walking over to give Tristan a hug, "Look who grew up!" Tristan laughed, holding her close, Aria smiled.

She walked over to Brady giving him a short hug before turning to Miguel who was still staring at her, "Hi Miguel," Aria giggled, wrapping her arms around his neck and quickly kissing his cheek. Miguel stayed still, staring down at her.

"Uh... Ari? I think you broke him." Brady laughed looking over at Miguel and tapping his shoulder. "Miguel..." Aria waved her hand in front of his face. "We'll leave you love bird alone." Madeleine nodded, walking away with everyone else following. Aria nodded, watching them walk away before turning back to Miguel who looked down at her with admiration.

"You look... so fucking pretty, Ari." Miguel admitted, letting out a breathy laugh and bending down to kiss her forehead. "Thank you, you look a little more grown up," Aria analyzed his face, "Yeah?" He questioned, she nodded with a smile. "You look even more pretty." Miguel admitted, again.

"We get it, she looks pretty!" Brady exclaimed from afar, making the two laugh. "Someone's mad..." Aria laughed, grabbing Miguel's hand and dragging him to one of the aisles.

_________

<editing>
cute chapter of mria

😋🤘🏼