CHAPTER ELEVEN

[ CHAPTER ELEVEN: Jump to Conclusions ]

Aria, Madeleine & Becca

"I'M SO GLAD YOU GUYS CAME," Aria admitted, biting back a smile. "We're super glad we got to come!" Becca smiled proudly. "I know you and Miguel had time together but there's room for girl time." Madeleine said as she sat on Aria's bed.

"True." Aria laughed, "So... has anything happened?" Becca asked, glancing back and forth between Madeleine and Aria. "Uhm... no, I don't think so." Aria shook her head. Madeleine and Becca exchanged a weird look, both looking confused.

"What?" Aria questioned, confused at the looks they gave each other. "You don't remember...?" Madeleine hesitated, "Remember what?" Aria became even more confused. "Oh god, did we—

"Oh, god, no!" Becca exclaimed, Aria's heart stopped again, she became more suspicious. "You guys... well... you kissed him on the cheek." Madeleine smiled, "Wait what?!" Aria jumped up, being shocked that she had actually done that.

"He said you were super sleepy, and he was blushing while he told us," Becca beamed, "This happened when we watched the scary movies, right?" Aria asked, "Yup!" Madeleine nodded.

"So I just kissed the boy that I liked on the cheek, 3 days ago and I didn't even know?" Aria asked herself with a laugh following. "I guess so!" Becca nodded.

________

Aria laughed at Becca's silly face, "You look funny." Aria giggled again, Madeleine looked over as she fixed her crazy makeup. They all decided to do a crazy makeover, watching movies together in the process. "Wait! We need a serious photo shoot." Madeleine exclaimed, smiling at the thought.

"You are so right!" Aria laughed, grabbing her phone and opening the camera app, setting up her phone and moving it to a certain area. "Should we get a backdrop?" Becca questioned. "Sure!" Aria nodded, walking over to her closet to grab a sheet and some pushpins. 

"We're going to look so awesome."

____

filler chapter bc i'm going to a family lunch 😴