CHAPTER THREE

[ CHAPTER THREE: Last Day Of Filming ]

The Black Phone Cast

"AND I WANT TO THANK YOU ALL FOR ALL THE HARD WORK PUT INTO THIS MOVIE!" Scott smiled as he started to tear up, "I know we've all had fun filming this production." Scott said.

Everyone started walking toward him, giving him a smile, a side hug, and their thanks. "We should all plan a group dinner soon." Miguel mumbled, looking at his friends. "Like... when?" Madeleine asked, "Maybe... in 2 weeks?" Tristan suggested.

_____

"I can't believe we finished filming." Madeleine thought out loud, staring up at the ceiling as she laid on the couch. "I know." Becca replied with a loud sigh. "Do you think we should go to the boys' room?" Becca asked. "Sure." Madeleine agreed with a nod as she followed Becca out the door and to the boys' trailer.

"Hello!" Becca said as she bursted through the door, "And me and my mama are going to get lunch now-

"Holy shit," Becca and Madeleine said in unison as they heard the familiar voice from Tristan's phone. "It's not what it looks like!" Tristan yelled, Miguel and Brady laughed as they sat on the black couch, staring down at their phones.

"It looks like you're watching Aria!" Madeleine cackled, holding her stomach and bending down. "And you used to get mad at us for constantly watching her." Becca shook her head with a fake disappointed look on her face.

"Wha-

"Dude, quit lying, they already caught you." Miguel shook his head with another laugh escaping him. "Hell yeah, we did." Madeleine laughed, staring down at Tristan.

"Acting like you got caught cheating." Brady laughed to himself, a grin on his face.

______

1 month later...

Madeleine sat on her bed, watching one of Aria's videos, "Maddy! Make sure to finish your homework." Madeleine's mom reminded her, "I know!" Madeleine replied before looking back down at her phone.

'@ariamadden messaged you!'

"Oh, my god!" Madeleine jumped up, tapping on the notification and feeling her hands shake in excitement. "She messaged me back." Madeleine whispered to herself.

______

"Hi guys!" Madeleine smiled at her friends as she sat next to Miguel, "Hey Maddy," they said, giving her a smile. "So... since we're having a sleepover, should we go to the park?" Madeleine asked them. "Sure," they all agreed.

It was Madeleine, Becca, Tristan, and Miguel. The others couldn't make it, since they were too busy. "Oh, my god!" Madeleine exclaimed, causing the 3 others to glance at her with a strange look.

"Aria messaged me!" Madeleine announced, Tristan and Becca gasping at her. "Really?" Tristan asked with a bright smile. "Yeah! She said she really wanted to be friends." Madeleine grinned. "Woah!" Becca laughed with a surprised expression.

Miguel laughed at his friends, "You guys look funny, right now." Miguel admitted with a smile. "This is a very serious matter, actually." Becca gave him a look. "Oh, I know. You guys love her." Miguel laughed again.

_____

this was supposed to turn out different but we needed a chapter of tristan, becca, and madeleine fangirling 😇🤞