CHAPTER EIGHT

[ CHAPTER EIGHT: A Shocking Meet ]

Aria & The Black Phone Cast

ARIA SAT ON HER CHAIR, braiding a section of her hair. Matilda and Aria were both going to go shopping and get ice cream right after. Aria pulled two front pieces out, both framing her face.

Aria wore a Sage Green tank top that had embroidered flowers on it, denim jeans, and her old, dirty Converse. It was a typical outfit for her, but she didn't care, she loved this outfit.

The doorbell rang loudly, "I'm coming!" Aria shouted before grabbing her bag and phone before exiting her room and running down the stairs. Once she made it to the front door, she opened it to see her best friend.

"Hi!" Aria smiled widely, "Hi," Matilda smiled back brightly. "Ready to go?" She asked, "Yup!" Aria nodded before walking out and locking the door.

______

"I think we should buy this, it'd be cute for school." Matilda showed Aria the shirt, Aria pointed the camera at the shirt. "Wait, that's actually really cute." Aria laughed, grabbing the shirt from Matilda and putting it on top of her body.

"Here, lemme grab the camera to show them." Matilda said, her smile being even wider than usual. "Okay..." Aria nervously laughed before looking down at the shirt placed on top her. "I think it'd be really cute with shorts." A voice said out of nowhere.

Aria's eyebrows furrowed before turning around to see the familiar faces, her eyes widening and her mouth opening wide as she dropped the shirt. "Holy shit!" Aria exclaimed loudly.

She first ran to Madeleine and Becca, the first two people she'd talked to. "I can't believe you guys are here!" Aria laughed to herself, "Matilda asked us to come to finally meet our favorite person." Brady smiled at the younger girl.

Aria laughed before hugging Brady, then Tristan, who was fan-girling, and lastly, Miguel. This hug was different than the others, it was tight and needed badly for the both of them. They'd been talking over the phone for weeks, they'd both been wanting to meet up once.

It was hard for both of them, both teens and both constantly busy with school or other things. "Hi Ari," Miguel mumbled with a smile, "Hi Miguel," Aria mumbled into his shoulder before pulling away and smiling up at him.

They finally met, they all finally met up as a big group who fangirled over one another.

____

THOUGHTS?!!!

IM GOING TO BED GOODNIGHT I LOVE YOU ALL FRR ILL REPLY TO ANYBODY TMRRW MORNING 😋‼️😍🫶🏽🤗❤️