CHAPTER THIRTEEN

[ CHAPTER THIRTEEN: Separated ]

Aria & Miguel

THERE IN THE DOORWAY, a shocked Brady with his mouth opened wide. "Oh, god," Miguel mumbled, moving away from Aria as quickly as he could. "I can close my eyes, if I interrupted something!" Brady exclaimed, placing the Chinese food on the table.

"Nope... you're good." Aria mumbled, "Ah, good,"Aria slowly nodded. "Well," Brady mumbled, "I won't tell anyone," He turned to Miguel.

"Oh," Miguel slowly nodded, his cheeks red with some sort of embarrassment. "How long has this been going on?" He asked Aria, "We've only kissed this once." Aria laughed nervously, looking over at Miguel. "Oh, shit. I interrupted the first kiss?" Brady groaned, face-palming quickly.

"It's technically not our first kiss," Miguel clarified, looking over to Aria with a smirk, Aria's eyes widened, nudging him. "Shut up," Aria shook her head with a laugh following.
_____

"I should get going now!" Aria mumbled, sitting up and grabbing her camera. "Really? Do you have to go?" Madeleine groaned, "Yeah, I'll hang with you guys later!" Aria smiled, looking over to Miguel and Brady, giving them a knowing look, they both slightly nodded, looking over at Madeleine.

"Alright, 'night Ari!" Becca smiled up at her, "Goodnight guys!" Aria smiled, "I'll walk you down." Miguel sat up from his spot, grabbing his phone and keycard. Aria looked up at him and nodded slowly, looking over at her friends and waving again before following Miguel out of the door.

"Do you think he'll snitch?" Aria looked up at him as the two walked closely together, "Oh, definitely. He's probably telling them now." Miguel mumbled, "Wait, really?!" Aria turned toward him, stopping right in her tracks, looking up at him with a shocked expression. Miguel looked down at her with a straight face before smiling down at her and laughing quickly.

"No, he won't. He keeps all of my secrets safe." Miguel smiled again, walking into the elevator and waiting for Aria to follow. Aria stood next to him, breathing in slowly. "Are you okay, Ari?" He looked over at her, smiling softly. She nods in response.

"I'm good. What about you?" Aria asked him, "I'm good, very good." Miguel looked over at her before they laughed lightly, waiting as the elevator went down slowly. "When will I see you again?" He asked her, "Maybe... tomorrow?" Aria looked over at him. He nodded with a grin.

The door opened, "I should go," Aria mumbled, he nodded, following her out. "Bye Ari," Miguel looked down at her, pecking her forehead, "Goodnight Miguel," She smiled up at him, pecking his cheek.

____

IM GOING TO BED SO REALLT BAD FILLER CHAPTER FOR MY LOVES