CHAPTER FIVE

[ CHAPTER FIVE: Caught In A Fangirl Trap ]

2 weeks later...

The Black Phone Cast

"AND I DON'T KNOW, HE'S COOL THOUGH." Madeleine shrugged as she told Aria about a boy she liked, "Aw, that's cute." Aria smiled with a small laugh. "Anyway, what about you?" Madeleine asked.

"Hm... I don't really have my eye on anyone, for now." Aria shrugged as she sipped her water. "Wait, what did you get for Number 6?" Aria asked Madeleine, "Uhm... 157 degrees." Madeleine looked down at her paper, "Good." Madeleine smiled at Aria's comment.

A knock was heard from Madeleines end, "Come in!" Madeleine yelled back, Aria adjusted the phone as her textbook almost knocked it down. "We're here!" Tristan announced as he walked in.

Aria knocked her phone down with her water bottle, "Oh shit." Aria mumbled, "Are you watching Aria's videos again?" Becca asked. "Uhm... the thing is..."

"Madeleine, I'll be right back, my mom needs me downstairs." Aria said, "Holy shit." Tristan mumbled, "Are you-

"Guys, don't be mad but, I may or may not have been calling Aria every day to do homework and study with her." Madeleine gave a smile smile while looking at her friends.

"What? You gatekeeper." Becca sighed, "My bad." Madeleine shrugged. "Madeleine, please introduce us to her, please." Tristan practically begged. "Fine." Madeleine sighed before turning to her phone.

"Hold on, she's not there yet." Madeleine turned back, "Anyways, hi!" Miguel said with a laugh before sitting on Madeleine's bed. "Hi." Madeleine smiled.

"Okay! I'm back and- oh, hi." Aria's eyes widened as she stared at the screen full of celebrities. "Woah." Becca whispered. "Hi." Aria laughed awkwardly while waving. "Uhm, Aria, these are- well you know who they are, and they know you so, yeah." Madeleine rambled.

"Hi Aria!" Tristan grabbed the phone, smiling at the camera, "Hi Tristan." Aria smiled back, doing the same as him. "Hi!" Becca grabbed the phone. "Hi Becca!" Aria smiled widened a bit.

"Hi Aria," Miguel took the phone, "Oh, hi Miguel." Aria smiled, trying not to smile too much. "Anyway, Uhm... I should go, my mom's taking me to Mattie's house, I'll talk to you guys later." Aria smiled again.

"Tell Mattie I said hi!" Madeleine said before hanging up, "Damn, Miguel's blushing." Tristan laughed.

_____

SHORT CHAPTER 😴