CHAPTER ONE

[ CHAPTER ONE: Super Sleepover ]

The Black Phone Cast

"AND CUT! THAT'S A WRAP FOR TODAY!" Scott announced, "Ugh, thank god, I'm super tired." Madeleine groaned. "Same," Becca agreed, wiping a tear of sweat on her forehead.

"We should ask everyone to have a sleepover," Madeleine suggested, a big smile planted on her face. "Yes!" Becca jumped up with a big smile. "And... Aria posted a new video!" Becca revealed, causing Madeleine to cheer.

Once the two girls found all the boys, they practically charged towards them. "Miguel, Mason, Tristan and... Brady!" Madeleine struggled as she tried to catch her breath. "What?" Tristan asked, "Sleep- Super Sleepover!" Becca exclaimed.

"Fine," They all groaned back, putting their back pack straps on, "I'll go pack my stuff, then we'll meet at Madeleine's house." Becca reminded them all before they all split up.

_____

"I'm thinking... pizza, popcorn, and ice cream!" Madeleine thought out loud, "I swear, Maddy and her sweet tooth." Miguel shook his head with a laugh. "Oh, shut it." Madeleine rolled her eyes, "What should we watch?" Tristan asked the group.

"Please don't say-

"Aria!" The two girls exclaimed, "Oh, god." Brady groaned as he stayed looking at his phone. "But-

"No buts." Tristan sighed, "Please?" Becca pleaded, "I let you guys stay the night here!" Madeleine exclaimed, jokingly, still trying to persuade them. "Fine, only because you're so kind to let us stay the night, even though you two suggest it." Miguel joked.

"Yay!" The girls cheered with a big smile planted on their faces.

____

"I think you should calm down," Aria laughed as she stared down at her best friend, named, Matilda. "Shut it, stupid!" Matilda barked back, causing them both to laugh. "Anyways guys, we're going to Target now, and I think... we're getting all the snacks and stuff there, right?" Matilda turned to Matilda, looking for confirmation.

"Yeah," Matilda nodded back, putting her shoes on. "We will see you guys at Target." Aria smiled before putting her hand on the camera, a few seconds passed before taking it off and now being at Target.

"We're here! Also, we have to use my phone since they don't let us use cameras here," Matilda smiled, making a funny face at the zoomed in camera. Aria started pushing the cart, looking through the isles of the store, "Ooh! Should we make cookies?" Aria asked, excitement being laced into her voice.

"Sure!" Matilda cheered, "God, is the pizza here yet?" Brady groaned loudly, "Get your panties out of that twist and calm down." Madeleine chimed back. "Rude." Brady joked.

"Anyways, the kitchen's a whole ass mess, like this girl threw flour all over me, now I look like the Pillsbury Doughboy." Aria laughed, looking down at herself as she tried to brush off some of the flour on her apron.

Madeleine turned to look to see who was actually watching the video, seeing a distracted Brady looking at his phone, an invested Tristan, and ... sleeping Miguel? "How did he fall asleep already?" Madeleine laughed to herself, causing everyone to turn to Miguel. "He must be really tired from today." Tristan said, looking at Miguel who was laid on Madeleine's bed, bunched up with the pillows.

____

OOOOO HI 😋🫶🏽