CHAPTER TWO

[ CHAPTER TWO: New Surprises ]

Aria Madden

"ALRIGHT, I'M GOING TO BED, SO... GOODNIGHT EVERYONE, BYE!" Aria waved at the camera with a big smile before turning it off and placing it on her desk. A sigh escaping her as she climbed under the covers and laid there, staring up at the ceiling.

She'd been making YouTube videos since she was starting Middle School, it'd been tiring and exciting at the same time. It was tiring because people at school made fun of her, as well as her having to worry about keeping her grades up and posting a new video every week. It was exciting getting recognized by people and having support from all these people.

"Hi, my love," Aria's mother smiled from the doorway, "Hi mama," Aria smiled back, "I'm going to work later tomorrow so we can hang out." Aria smiled even harder. "Okay!" Aria nodded.

____

Once Aria awake from her sleep, she sat in bed, still trying to adjust to the sun beaming in through the small crevices of her curtains. She grabbed her phone, being surprised by the notifications placed on her phone.

9:36 AM
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 17TH

@madeleinemcgraw started following you!

157 notifications from YouTube

"Is this actually happening?" She whispered to herself, being surprised that 2 celebrities just followed her on Instagram. "What the fuck is going on?" She mumbled as she placed her phone down and stared at the wall a little longer.

Once she jumped out of her bed, she picked out an outfit to wear for the day, showering and doing all her needed necessities for the day. She put her hair up in a clip, knowing she'd want her big frizzy, curly hair out of her face.

______
@ariamadden

______@ariamadden

@ariamadden: day with my mama 🫶🏽

_________

Aria was now home alone, both her parents were working the rest of the day, while she laid on her bed, not knowing what to do. "Matilda!" Aria jumped up, lazily putting on her shoes and running out her bedroom door, down the stairs, and out the door, making sure to lock it.

She jumped onto her purple bike, riding to the next neighborhood to see her favorite person, Matilda. Aria made it to the small home, knocking on the door and waiting to hear someone open it.

"Oh, hello Aria!" Matilda's father smiled, "Hi! Is Mattie home?" Aria jumped up, smiling back. "Yes, she is, actually." He said before calling out for Matilda. "I'm coming!" Matilda yelled back before stomping down the stairs.

"Ari!" Matilda cheered as she saw her best friend in the doorway, "Hi," Aria laughed, embracing Matilda in a tight hug. "Wanna hang out?" Aria asked, "Obviously, let me just grab my stuff and ask my parents." Matilda smiled.

_______

"That's crazy, you're like famous now," Matilda exclaimed, "I don't think I'm famous, only 1 celebrities followed me." Aria shrugged, "Only 1?!" Matilda laughed. "God, you've been famous but Madeleine is like famous famous." Matilda exclaimed.

"I don't know, Mattie." Aria sighed, lying on her floor. "So... what should we do?" Matilda asked her friend who laid flat on the floor. "We could... watch movies?" Aria suggested, looking up at Matilda for an answer. "Sure!" Matilda nodded.

The two then jumped up, running to grab popcorn and drinks before turning on Disney+, "Toy Story!" Matilda exclaimed loudly. "Again?" Aria asked with a groan, "What do you mean, again?" Matilda yelled, jokingly. "We watched that 10 times." Aria looked to he friend with a smile. "11 times won't be that bad." Matilda shrugged.

_____

hi guys, GUYS I WAS LOOKING AT MY CAMERA ROLL AND I FOUND A SS OF WHEN I FIRST STARTED GETTING VIEWS ON MY LAST BOOK.

i actually can't believe that i have 3K readers on my book, thank you all so much.