CHAPTER FOUR

[ CHAPTER FOUR: Studying Like Crazy ]

Aria Madden

"I'LL SEE YOU TOMORROW!" Matilda waved as the two parted ways to their own neighborhoods. "Bye!" Aria waved back as she biked towards her neighborhood. As Aria got closer to her home, she slowed her bike down, getting off and walking with her bike to the front porch.

Aria got out her house key while placing her bike against the white pillar, she quickly unlocked the door and walked into her house, looking around for any sign of her mom or dad. "I'm home!" Aria announced, still no sign.

She walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge to find a snack, grabbing a few things then placing them back. Aria felt her phone buzz in her back pocket.

'mads 💞' texted you!

Aria smiled before tapping on it to respond.

hey!

hey!

hi mads 🫶🏽

how was your day?

it was good! i have to study
soon ☹️, how was yours?

boring, i hate 8th grade.

i hate 10th grade.

twinning fr 😍

literally.

so... any new videos coming
out soon?

i'm posting one tomorrow, maybe
even 2, but you'll be the
first to know 😋

yay! 🤗
anyway, i have to go
do my homework, it's boring.

i could help you? i remember
some stuff from 8th.

YES PLEASE.

i'll ft you 😚

Aria grabbed a small pack of Goldfish before running upstairs with her backpack

Aria grabbed a small pack of Goldfish before running upstairs with her backpack. She then changed into a sweater and shorts before grabbing her phone and ringing up Madeleine.

The call being answered immediately, "Hi!" Aria smiled at the camera, setting up her phone, "Oh, my gosh, hi!" Madeleine smiled at the camera. "I can't believe I'm on call with you." Aria looked stunned while staring at the camera, causing Madeleine to laugh. "I can't believe I'm on call with you." Madeleine looked even more stunned.

"Girl, be for real, you're a whole celebrity." Aria laughed at her before grabbing her notebooks and textbooks and placing them in different piles on her desk. "Yeah, but I mean, you've got most of the Black Phone cast obsessed with you." Madeleine laughed.

"Who?!" Aria exclaimed, staring intently at the camera. "Well... Becca, Tristan, and... kind of Miguel." Madeleine listed, "Really?" Aria turned red, "Like, Miguel?" Aria asked to clarify. "Yes, Miguel." Madeleine nodded. "Why? You like him?" Madeleine asked, "I mean... he's cute." Aria shrugged with a small laugh.

"Anyways, let's study and do homework." Aria smiled at Madeleine. "Ugh! Fine." Madeleine groaned.

_____

HI 😋😋 four chapters in one day?! woah.