The turning point

Dust woke up in his bed, but this time he had very clear memories of the human genocide that prompted him to kill everyone, but once again he had entered a loop of infinite suffering, he had to do something different otherwise he would never be released.

The only thing that came to mind were human souls, the last time Asgore had refused to hand them over and Dust had killed him right away.  This time he would try to get him to tell him where the souls were, either with good manners or by torturing him.

Dust repeated his genocide again and went to Asgore as quickly as possible to prevent the human from arriving too soon.  This time, however, Dust did not attack him immediately but decided to talk to him.  Asgore had no idea what was going on, but when Dust explained how he had killed the entire underground to defeat the human Asgore he thought he was dying.

D: It has already happened .. many times .. and the human has always managed to defeat me ... please, the only hope I have of winning is by absorbing the souls you hold.

A: You are a fool, but if what you said is true, you are really stuck in a vicious circle ... well now they are all dead, souls are useless ...

Asgore made glass cylinders containing the 6 human souls appear from the floor.  Then asgore reached into his pocket and pulled out a black soul.  A prototype of a human soul created in the laboratory, was unable to break the barrier and Asgore had always kept it with him in case of emergency.

A: I can't do anything else.

D: I don't need anything else!

A: Just promise me one thing ..

Q: What?

A: That my subjects will have a happy ending

D: Asgore, they are dead ..

A: I am giving you power far beyond your knowledge, once you defeat the human you have to find a way to bring them back to life, you have to promise me!

D: He ... hehe ... HAHAHA!  Should I bring them back to life?  How do you think ... is ... possible? .....

Dust had an idea

D: If the human is able to reset ... with this power I can steal his powers, kill him and bring everyone back to life!

A: So, is that a promise?

D: Yes Asgore, I promise we will all have the ending we deserve!

Dust thanked Asgore and killed him quickly, without making him suffer, it was the least he could do ...

Now he was ready, he just had to wait for the human.

He went into the corridor of judgment and I wait many hours ...

Then finally the human showed up, his killer face was always the same but his determination now seemed nonsense to Dust, he too was determined and had 6 human souls and as if that were not enough an emergency soul in his pocket , nothing bad can happen right?

The two began to fight and when Dust saw that the human was dangerously close to killing him he absorbed the 6 human souls.  He expected a monstrous transformation but his appearance did not change much, the only thing that had changed was his eyes, now they flashed and glitched with colors, the colors of souls.

The fight became even more intense, Dust had become an unstoppable war machine but still the human had no intention of giving up.  Sans tried in every way to evoke attacks that were impossible to dodge but there was something holding him back, it took him a while to figure it out but suddenly ... enlightenment!

The soul of kindness ... gave him strength but at the same time kept him from unleashing his full potential.  Dust destroyed it and replaced it with the artificial soul.

It was a fatal mistake!

The balance that held the souls together was shattered, as they shattered they began resetting random saves out of control, faster and faster when at one point they broke and ... dark.

A huge error screen appeared in the background, Dust and the human both passed out.  They were in thin air, with no one to save them ... or maybe someone was there?