y🅾️u L☯Ve ⓂE nah ⁉️ part 6

Vansh, ridhima, and Vanya sitting in the hall. Vansh was doing his office work while ridhu watching her daily drama...and Vanya accompanying her. The door bell rang so vansh asked ridhima to see and she asked vanya to see. Poor baby get up and climbing the chair she saw and seeing the person she groaned in irritation.

Vansh asked " who is there bachha"

Vanya murmured "bad aanti "

Vansh: uuhh?

Vanya: dimmedaar aanti

Listening kavya's name ridhima immediately said " don't open the door vanu".vanya happily ran from the door. Vansh frowned " Ridhima, what is this. She is our neighbour and your friend. This is the way how you should we behave with guest....what i told you aatithi devo bhava"

Ridhima protested " but is not good. Now I don't like her." finding it good opportunity vanya too spoke " yech papa....chhe bad. Vanu no like.....no open dool( yes papa..she is bad. Vanya don't like her. ...don't open the door." Ridhima hugged vanu happily "ooh my baby"

Vansh: did you both having fight.

Ridhima: I don't want to talk about her.

Vansh: Ridhima if once we have argument or fight with someone then it doesn't mean person is bad. You should talk to the person and sort out the matter.

Ridhima made face hearing his words and said " she is not good. She always shows that she is great. I never said anything to her but yesterday, she showed that she is also like other who make fun of me. I don't like her"

Vansh came to her and cupping her face lovingly he asked " what did she said? Tell me " Ridhima looked at him like a lost puppy and taking little time she said " she think I am not a good wife and don't know anything about relationship which husband and wife share. " vansh understood about what she is talking so he hugged her tightly giving security that he will always stay with her no matter what circumstances. He kissed her temple and said " okay! I am going to send her " she nodded.

Vansh opened door and before he could say anything about matter. Kavya asked " sir where is ridhima " Giving her apologetic look to her vansh said " sorry but she don't want to talk to you". She was already guilty about her doing now she felt more bad. She requested him " please ask her to talk to me."

" I never forced anything on her and will never. She consire you good friend so your talks hurt her more than anyone else. You know how sensitive she is. I know she is different from other but so special for me.  My and our daughter's life depend on her. Her mare smile meant a lot to us and we can do anything for it. If someone going to hurt her then I will not going to tolerate it." he said with little angry tone.

Kavya with guilty face " I am sorry I didn't mean to hurt her....it wasn't my intention. Please let me talk to her."

Vansh: she is already update since yesterday and I see more.

Kavya: I will just ask sorry from her. Please let me talk to her. I really consider her good friend and I just asked her in friendly way but framing of sentence went wrong.

Vansh: I don't want to hear anything except her happy face.

Kavya: I promise I will not going to make her more sad. I will just apologize to her. Please sir.

Vansh sighed and said " okay! Come if she will deny then I can't do anything about it." she nodded and went. When Ridhima saw her then she turned her face other angrily. Kavya sat near her and said " Ridhima I am sorry! Please talk to me " Ridhima kept looking other side. Vansh took vanu from there and went to room to give privacy although vanu was not to leave her Amma.