her sun shine !!!

Here vansh was going to marry ahana on the demand of family but she elopedjust before the marriage because she had important audition on same day but family were not ready to postpone marriage so she took this step...now both familiy's respect on stake....so ahana parent asked vansh's family to marry him with second daughter names ridhima....

so ahana parent asked vansh's family to marry him with second daughter names ridhima

She didn't live with them due to some health cause....she live in village.she is only 18 years old...she so innocent and naive....she pure sule....they agreed as they want to laugh people at them....even they made agree vansh too....of course ridhima would say yes as she so innocent for all this....
.
.
.

Now she is sitting in vansh's room. She is scared...she is shivering....she came in city to attend her sister's marriage but she stuck in this mess badly....

Vansh entered in the room and saw a little girl sitting covering her face... He came to her and removed her veil...she was looking down...tears were dried...

He want to start the conversation and want to ask why she said yes to this marriage.... After lots of battle he spoke " uuuuummm....what is your name.."

She replied slowly without looking at him " Ri...Ridhima...."

Vansh: why are so afraid...look at me...i am not going to eat you....

Now she is more afraid of him...and his tone...tears brimmed in her eyes....

Vansh: what happen? Why are you crying?

Vansh: what happen? Why are you crying?..did I said anything wrong?....

She started hissing and hickupping...he was also panicked and thought did he really hurt her.... He cupped her face and made her look into his eyes...and wiped her tears...for a time they forget everything and lost in their world....

Vansh: please say something why are you crying....maine kuch galat bola...

Ridhima nodded in no." Wo...wo....mai...nhi...aap....
nhi.....mai..."(burst into crying.....)

)