can love happen twice? last part

It was night when vansh came to the room. He entered and directly goes to the bathroom but before this he said....

Vansh: Ridhima I am very hungry, bring something for me.

Soon he freshened up and came out of the bathroom. " Ridhima where is my food.....Ridhima!!! Ridhima!!!?"

Then suddenly he realised that she left him. She is no more with him. Fear ran through his body and his heart became heavy. He closed his eyes so that tears can't make their way.

Flashback...

Vansh called the lawyer and both signed the divorce paper. Uma created a big scene. She and vansh had a long argument because she was blaming Ridhima and not allowing them to get part away. She was afraid of what will society think about them...that a girl left his son...they will not able to face people in society.

But vansh being vansh, he freed Ridhima from this unwanted marriage. " maa, now you don't have to live with an orphan girl like me"

Uma: what are you thinking, after going from here happiness will welcome you....no!! poor girl...no!!! You are highly mistaken, you are doing the biggest mistake in your life by leaving my vansh....you will going to regret it....if I know that you will be like this then I would have never brought you here.

Ridhima: time will tell this...

Uma marched angrily to her room and Ridhima too went to the room. She started packing all her belongings.

Ridhima: vansh mei yeh dresses le ja skti hu.( vansh can I take this dress)

Vansh: all these dresses are yours....you can do anything with them.

Ridhima: thank you!!

Soon she packed all the stuff. " vansh, now I am going....so you have good chance to go your love"

Vansh thought "I am sorry for still holding on.....
I will try to let you go and try to be strong to bear this departure.....
I am wishing you the best and I hope that you will forget me soon so that you can move on in your life......
I wish you find your true love who can love you back the way you do.....
But most of I wish you could stay with me....
Letting you go is like a cutting a piece from my heart......I can't become selfish and hold you with me when I know "I can't love you...I can't love twice...."
I have to let you go because of your happiness and for your dreams....
But my heart is not yet ready for this.....

Ridhima jerked his arm and he back to reality," where are you lost" asked she.

Vansh: nowhere,( with plan face) listen this is new chapter of your life so try to make yourself fierce and a little bit bold. Aur....Aur...aur kya bolu mai...Kisse se achhe ladake ko dekh kr saadi krlena or kush rhna...bs" ( what should I say....get married to a good guy and stay happy...that's it)

Ridhima smiled sadly " I will stay happy but second thing is out of my box...I love you and I can not love twice."

Vansh heart again ached hearing this from Ridhima's mouth and without wasting a second her pulled her in a passionate kiss. Firstly Ridhima was shocked but later composing herself she kissed him back because she love him so much . They were kissing like there is no tomorrow and it is true, there is no tomorrow for them...there is no tomorrow when they will be together. Both were crying at the thought that they will not be able to see each other anymore.

Flashback ends

Vansh was in tears. Vansh "why I am in tears. I always wanted to end this marriage and now it do happen but I am not happy. I should happy because I get rid of this forced marriage. but I want her back into my life."