Lady don☄ part 2

Before reading this chapter I want to tell don't take character's action from bottom of your heart and I want to write somethings thrilling and emotional, romance or should I say a complete package.....

It was night when Ridhima came in the room with a food tray. " vansh maa told me that you didn't eat your diner". Vansh who was sitting on the bed wearing a black night suit with a sad face Replied " I am not hungry"

Ridhima: I know you are angry with me....you should not avoid your food for me who doesn't matter to you.

Vansh: why are you doing this....(teary eyes) please Ridhima let me go....

Ridhima: vansh why are you not understanding that I love you!!!

Vansh: but I don't and you can't force me to love you....

Ridhima: even I am not forcing you vansh...have I ever said love me or do this or that for me.....I want you to stay with me.....

Vansh: Ridhima you are casing me just because you want.....what about me and my feeling that doesn't matter to you....

Ridhima: vansh when did i disrespected your feelings. vansh you had chance to deny for the marriage but you didn't .I married you when you said yes and I didn't put gun on your head and married to you.....now your work is done and you don't need my support so you want to leave me....you were saying I was selfish what you did was not your selfishness.....i didn't married you for divorcing....so fit one thing in your mind you can't go away from me and you want to go then you have to stop my breath.

Vansh: Ridhima!!! (With helpless eyes)

Ridhima: please eat this food...

Vansh: I don't want...

Ridhima forwarded morsel to his mouth but he turned his face...."vansh!!! Are you eat or should I pull out my gun and....."

Vansh: you know I hate you....

Ridhima: but I love you..... Open your mouth or should I open siya's head by my gun.
He started eating food like scared kid.....

Vansh: Ridhima I already lost my father because of this mafia world and I don't want to lose more......

Ridhima: your problem is this mafia world nah!!

Vansh: yes!!

Ridhima: if I leave this world then you will accept me and love me ( don't know why I cried while writing this line.....)

Vansh: Ridhima!!!

Ridhima: you only said this dark world is your problem....so I am ready to leave this world if you are going to accept me...

Vansh: you only said you will not force me now what are you doing....

Ridhima: I am not forcing you vansh....leave I know you can't do.....vansh from today you are not allowed to go out.

Vansh: Ridhima you can't cage me like this....what about my job and all.

Ridhima: you don't need to do job. your all necessities are going to fulfil by me.

Vansh: I don't want this golden cage and your money....I want my free life and if it gives me poverty with that I am ready to accept poverty....

Ridhima smiled sadly and said " these talks are easy for saying....think once if I didn't helped you financially that day what would happened to your mother.., now you don't need money so you are saying this....and you are refering my love and care as golden cage because you have your mother and sister to do care and love you....think about those people who lived alone in this world and want someone who can love them and do care for them....there are many unlucky people...."
Her eyes got teary because she is one of them and want someone beside her truly because she got many betrayal in her life. Sejal is there for her but she want a soulmate like sejal has kenul as her soulmate......