marriage: A turning point! part 3

Ridhima opens her eyes in the morning and saw vansh was sleeping on sofa...she rubbed her eyes again to make her view clear.....but nothing changed he was really not sleeping with her......pulled her  hair in frustration...and thought is all that was again her imagination....vansh didn't slept with her....even she can't ask him directly.

she didn't attend the college....all the time she was busy thinking about her and vansh....is she falling for him that is why she is imagining all that....
She was disturbed all the time and lost in her world....

Dadi was worried for her...when vansh returned home she told him about ridhima....

Dadi: even she said she was feeling sleeping so after having little food she went from here....

On the other hand Ridhima was thinking about vansh and her...

Ridhima: what happened to me....why he is not getting out of my mind....(shouted) eeehhhhhhhhh...
(Thinking) I can't fall for him...he forced me to marry him...he blackmailed me....he my parent on gun point...he hurt me....he is not good.....i can't....i can't.....if I am really falling infront of his good behaviour...(she lost in the world where he was caring for her...give all the love and respect, all that he hold)....

After Coming to sense she decided to stay away from him...on hearing foots she laid down and pretended like she was sleeping as she don't want to face vansh...

Vansh entered the room and looked the sleeping figure...he came to her and sitting near him...he caressed her face lovingly....then conforming that she is okay.....giving a long kiss on forehead he moved to change his clothes....Ridhima felt good by his gesture and unknowingly smiled tuning to bathroom side.....she looked at him with shining eyes.

Soon he came back changing clothes and laid beside her...then taking her in his arms he admired her....caressing her cheek with the thumb he spoke softly" I was scared when dadi told me that you are not well....what happened? why did you behaved like that....is there any problem....tell me sweetheart.... I know you will not going to share with me....I wish you could.... Or kab tak gussa rahogi....you know nah...now you became my bad habit....i am missing your angry glare...or kya bolti ho tum "shut up" (chuckled)....i am missing your taunts....i know ek din hi hua but fir bhi...i am missing your antics.....or klse tmne mujhe peeta bhi nhi....i know ye koi aise cheeze miss krne wali nhi but I love all this....maan jao na Jaan.....or kitna sataogi....."

Sharing his feeling he closed his eyes...hugging her tightly....

Ridhima in mind: yes...yes...yes...yes....i was not hallucinating.....he was in real slept with me....i thought I am becoming mad....Mr. Raisinghania...i am forgiving you this time if next time I found any girl around you then I will leave you.....then your these lovely talk will not going to change my mind....for now you just wait for morning...because of you...i suffered whole day....i became mad thinking is all that was my calculation or reality....(she tightly hugged him and locked her hands around him so that he should not escape like yesterday) ab aayega maza....now get ready for morning....ab bhag kr dikhana mr. Fox....

She slept after praising herself...
.
.

.
.

.
In morning her sleep get broken but she didn't opened her eyes....she was herself tapping that today she caught him...he is still in her arm...as she opened her eyes...her jaw dropped as she was hugging pillow...she get up with jerk....and found him sleeping on sofa....she pulled her hairs... And thought soon she will become mad...how he went there when she locked him in her arms...or she was hallucinating.....