lady don☄ part- 3

Sejal and vansh were in Ridhima's room. " sejal why are you packing my staff"

Sejal: because you and your family leaving this mansion in an hour....

Vansh with a surprised face " what??? And why??"

Sejal: because Ridhima is coming in an hour....

Vansh: I wanted to see her and ask about her health....why you didn't allow me to meet her....

Sejal (with anger): shut up you bloody traitor because of you she is in hospital.....because of you she was about to die....I am not allowing you to meet her because I want to protect her from you and your trap....I don't know what she had seen in you that she loved a man like you who always hated her.

Vansh: sejal you are misunderstanding me....and when Ridhima will come home she will get angry at you.

Sejal: stop your drama and for your kind information she even don't want to see your shadow near her.....she don't want to live with traitor. And please don't come in front of her otherwise what she will do no one knows.....

Vansh: I want to talk to her and clarify things...you both are misunderstanding me....I didn't cheat on her....

Sejal shouted " having an extramarital affair is not called cheat....try to kill her with help of your so-called lover Ragini is not called cheat....I know how much Ridhima loved you...( vansh looked at her)...yes she loved because now she hates you....how much happy she was when you addressed her your wife and sweetheart in the office....what she had asked you just a little love for herself, for that she craved since birth......she loved you and your family wholeheartedly and what you gave her in return hatred, taunts betrayal and even you tried to kill her....how many times I told her that "love can't be achieved by begging...otherwise baggers who are sitting on roads would have been most loved one. " ....she was even ready to leave mafia world for you and your love and how you rewarded her feelings by saying she is not worthy of to be loved....let me tell you one thing no one became criminal from mother's womb.....people like you who always think about their benefit and profit forced us to become like this...she doesn't kill people for enjoyment or money....you can't even imagine how much problems she faced in her life.....
please now move out of her life and let her live her life peacefully because she decided to free you...

Vansh was in guilt because of his action and words. His eyes were filled with tears and asked " what do you mean by free"

Sejal: Today she is going to divorce you so that you can live peacefully with your so-called love Ragini.

Vansh: before clearing things I will not going to divorce her.....

Sejal: between you and her was nothing and you married to her just because of money so there is nothing to clarify.....and don't think about your family's expenses even after divorcing you she will take responsibility of your family as she promised while marrying. Now move from here and don't you dare to come in front of her because yours this bloody face will refresh her wounds.....I am telling you in advance in our world betrayal means the death of the betrayer so better stay away from her if want to live.
_________________________________________
Ridhima was discharged and came back home with Kabeer as sejal was busy in arranging things that she had asked. She directly went to her room. At lunchtime, she came downstairs. She shouted taking out her lungs " sejal" on seeing vansh and his family. Her eyes were spitting fire and if eyes can burn things then vansh would have become ash till now.

Sejal ran to her. Ridhima asked coldly " I had asked something "

Sejal: I called the lawyer but he told me that he needs some time for paperwork.