marriage : A turning point !

Here Ridhima met with vansh's grandmother in the temple and she liked ridhima to this extent that she asked vansh ,marry her....vansh has only his granny on the name of his family and he never denied any of her order....so he went to meet ridhima and asked her for marriage...

Now they are sitting in a cafe opposite to each other....there is so much tension between them...

Ridhima: sorry sir I am already engaged with kabeer....

Vansh: do you love him?

Ridhima: I know I don't love him but my parent choose him for me....and I found him good for my life....

Vansh: Ridhima I will also not less than him...even I am much more good in each field then...you can see I am success full in life where he is just struggling in college only...

Ridhima: so what...it doesn't mean that he can't do anything....

Vansh: please try to understand Ridhima...i will give all the happiness of this world....you just have to marry me..

Ridhima: Mr. Raisinghania marriage is not a joke...it is life time commitment....

Vansh: I know, if you will marry I bring all happiness in your feet....please ridhima....please marry me.

Ridhima: why only me...there are many girl who are much more good than me.

Vansh: because my dadi choose you for me...and I have never denied to any of her wish...she wants us together....

Ridhima: like your grandmother...my parent also tied me to kabeer....

Vansh: you are ready to go with him but not me who is promising you make you happy all the time....

Ridhima: please Mr.....ek to aap mere sath jabardasti saadhi k liye haa bulwa rhe hai...or uper se mujhe hi galat bol rhe hai...

Vansh(with smirk) : Mrs. Ridhima Raisinghania aapne meri jabardasti dekhi kaha hai.....fit one thing in your mind that you are only mine....i will only marry you....

Ridhima: shut up...i will never marry you....agr tum duniya k akhiri ladake bhi hoge tabh mai tumse saadi nhi karugi....

Vansh: aisi kya dusmani hmse....good looking hu....rich hu....i can fulfil your all wish and can satisfy you in all way (winked)

Ridhima (shouted): STOP YOUR RANTING and how can talk to a girl like this...cheapo

Vansh (with innocent face): what did I said wrong...i am capable of that...you can try....let's live together for a week then you will came to know about my capability...

Ridhima: shut up...i am not even going to live with you for second then week is much far (chuckled sarcastically )

Vansh: itana bhi bura nhi hu...many girls want to marry me....even they are dying just for one meeting with Vansh Raisinghania....

Ridhima: but am not dying to waste my time on you....

Vansh: at least tell why this much hate for me...what did I have done wronge with you....

Ridhima: I don't know anything....just leave me and stop following me....and irritating with your proposal....i will not marry you...

Vansh: till now you have seen my love now ready to face Real Vansh Raisinghania....for now I am going but soon I will come at your to take you forver...till that day please stay away for from that kabeer.....

Saying this he left the place and guards followed him......
___________________________________________
Vansh force fully married Ridhima on the day her, and kabeer's marriage... She didn't have any other option as her family was on gun point.
.
.
.
Now she was standing in his house...in his bed room...in bridal attire and looking at moon.....and crying on his faith....Her eyes were swelled due to continuous crying. She was cursing the day when she met his granny.....she turned her life 360•