will you still love me?

Here Ridhima is the daughter of a big businessman....she is "bade baap ki bigadi huyi aulad"..... She is committed was Kabeer who is not rich but spoiled. Ridhima's friends are Gayu and Ishani. They are also spoiled brats and always supported her in every matter (#kand).

Ridhima's father didn't like Kabeer so he somehow married Ridhima with his business partner " Vansh Raisinghania..." He is a rich, kind-hearted and very sweet person but not modern like today's generation. His dressing sense is not good according to people and his beards make him look more elder. He always wears loose clothes, not more conscious about his look.

Vansh agreed to marry Ridhima not because of business but he liked her when he saw her at one of the parties that were organised by her father. When her father came with alliance so he didn't deny it.

Now they are married today and he is going to thier room. when he entered the room, he saw that Ridhima already slept. He went to her and called her but she didn't respond. He took the blanket and pillow from the bed, moved to the balcony.

In morning...

Vansh woke up at 8 O'clock and saw that Ridhima was still sleeping. He went to her and called her name but she was in deep slumber. He patted on her cheek " Ridhima....Ridhima utho."

She lazily opened her eyes after sometime and then quickly sat on the bed. Vansh "good morning"

Ridhima with irritated face " kya hai...kyu uthaya"

Vansh: wo...everyone is waiting for you as today is your first day so you have to perform some ritual today.

Ridhima: or kitna drama krna hai tumhre ghar wall ko....kl se pareshan kr ke rkha hai....Already dad forcefully bonded me to you, now your family.

Vansh: I will tell them not to force for any ritual...you just go and get fresh then come for breakfast.

Ridhima moved to bath and soon come out in shorts and crop top. Vansh looked at her and asked "you are going to wear this today"....Ridhima replied irritatedly " yes!! Any problem"

Vansh: no, I was just asking as today is your first day so I thought you will going to wear something traditional.

Ridhima: saadhi to marzi se huyi nhi kya kapade bhi nah pahanu apni marzi k.

Vansh: you are taking me wrong I just expressed what I was feeling and I am...

Ridhima interrupted " no need to give any explanation....I know how are you and your mentality...old like you"

Saying this she moved out of the room and vansh already informed his family not to say anything to her. After breakfast vansh went to the office.

In Riansh's room

Ridhima was talking to gayu ,Ishani and cry " how ugly and old he is. Dad spoiled my life "

Gayu " don't cry we will find a solution soon"

Ishani: yeah!

Ridhima: I don't know how I will live with him under the same roof. He is so weird and his dressing sense "eeeeuuuu". I don't know what dad had seen in him so he chained me to him..."

Ishani: yes he is so aged....I saw him yesterday only and look at you, you are so pretty.

Ridhima: yes! He look like an uncle in front of me. I can't spoil my whole life for him...soon I will be going to divorce him.

Gayu: but on what basis...did he force himself on you or ill-treated.

Ridhima: no!! But I can't live with him. I feel like vomiting whenever I see his face. He is so horrible.