will you still love last part

Ridhima: wo...wo...I am suffering from a type of infection.....(looked down) and continued "after that accident I didn't took care of me...so so....due internal injury, pus started secreting in my stomach and this infection increasing day by day...so marks on my skin is symptom of it.

Vansh was socked with and didn't know how to react.....she is telling him casually that she is going to die. Seems like it is not big deal for her.

Vansh: Ridhima how can you so casual about
...come lets go doctors

He pulled her hand to moved but she didn't move from her place and when he looked at her. She said" I know what are results....why you want to waste your time....nothing will going to happen."

Vansh came to her and with love he cupped her face whereas her eyes were teary "I am sure you will be fine and we will consult best doctor of world....I promise you nothing...." He didn't complete his words as he remembered how he promised to save her child but couldn't....then...then how come she going to believe him this time...

Ridhima looked at but this time he wasn't able to see in her eyes....Ridhima tightened her grip and said " I trust you vansh...but I myself don't want to live on this earth....i have full faith in you."

Her words gave courage to him and Vansh again looked at her face " I promise Ridhima I will save you this time...nothing will going to happen....mai kuch nhi hone duga tuhme"

Ridhima removed his from her wrist and said " I am fine. I don't want to go doctor...."

Vansh: why and what about your course...are you taking your medicine on time...

She looked down and nodded. Vansh in mind " why I am thinking she is hiding something...."

Without saying anything she moved the room. When she came out of the bathroom she saw him and with tea and food. She came to the couch and sat. She silently started eating not before offering him.

Vansh: now take your medicine.

Ridhima closed eyes and looked down "wo they are in orphanage"

Vansh looked at her for sometime and then said " tell me where they kept...i will bring them...."

Ridhima looked at him with scared face and said "wo...just now i remeber that they are finished...i will buy tomorrow...."

Vansh looked at her with suspicious eyes and said " Ridhima what are you trying to hid...." Directly looking into her eyes with lots of deepness he added " at least this time don't hid anything..."

Ridhima slowly moved her lips to form his name with sound....helplessness clearly visible in both pairs of eyes....one was reluctant to tell and other was determined to fined things.

Ridhima: nothing vansh....I will show you my medicines tomorrow...leave Nah....it's late you should sleep now.

Saying this she get up from the couch but vansh held her wrist " answer me correctly if you ever loved me...tell me what are you hiding "

Ridhima: vansh please!!!

Vansh: that means you never loved me.

Ridhima closed her eyes and said " I am not taking any medicine....because (paused)...beacuse I don't want to live....I didn't have reason to live in this world...."

Vansh stood in shock and said " are you mad or what....why are you behind to end your life....your father is there..."

Ridhima chuckled " that father who boycotted me when I needed him most....he told me so high things that day but did tried to understand my POV....he was the one who forcefully made me marry you....kon krta hai aisa...he never considered me as his except killer of his wife....never understood as much as he needed his wife...i too needed a mother and her love...even he made me devoid of father's love....and you are expecting me to live for him..."