lady don ☄last part

I was sick and even admitted in the hospital.....that is why late update....i hope you can understand me
_________________________________________

Thuudddd

Ridhima turned back and siya, Ishani running came to her.

Siya: Bhai is missing...

Ishani: from yesterday night he is not seen in the house...

Siya: I think someone has kidnapped him....

" Aareee!! I am here" a voice came from the bathroom. Siya and Ishani looked here and there....

Siya: Bhai!!! Where are you come out.....maa is worried for you.

Ishani: Bhai what are you doing in the bathroom??

Vansh: wo...wo...you don't know what people do in the bathroom...

Ishani: but what are you doing in Ridhima's bathroom...

Vansh: making Maggie....wanna eat...(imitating Ishani) what are you doing in Ridhima's bathroom.

Siya and Ridhima clutching thier stomach they rolled on the floor....Ishani was hell embarrassed and said " shut up!!! You eat your Maggie" Ridhima and siya again rolled on the floor laughing....After sometime controlling her laugh siya asked vansh to come out as Uma is calling him..

Ridhima: come out vansh...maa is calling you.....

Vansh: you all go....I am coming...

Ridhima: come with us Nah...maa is worried for you...

Siya: yes Bhai!!

Vansh: I will take more time...

Ridhima: siya you go...I am coming.... I have to check one file here...

Siya goes out and Ishani was already gone...." Vansh come out...."

Vansh: Ridhima...sorry!!!

Ridhima: if you come out then I will give simple death otherwise I will torture you to this core that you will beg for death.

Vansh: Ridhima can be do settlement.....I mean I will follow your all order....and I will do your " pooja" daily...

Ridhima: come out...

Vansh: 2 rupee ka prasad bhi chadaya kruga....gareeb hu Nah..to jada paise nhi hai...

Ridhima ( anger): VANSH!!!

Vansh: achha thkk hai 5 rupees.

Ridhima: now no one can save you from me.....
Saying this she kicked the door in anger and vansh opened the door so she fell in the bathroom.....she glared at vansh like an injured lioness.

Vansh: sorry I didn't do it intentionally.

Ridhima get up and pinned vansh's head to the wall...

Vansh( with pain): sorry Ridhima...leave me...my head is paining....

Ridhima: you have to think this before your action....

Vansh: why are you angry this much.....Ridhima this is not the first time we kissed.....but different is that this time I initiated and you defended.....I don't want to die before playing with Vanya and Riansh

Ridhima with coldness: you are on verge of death and you want to play with kids.....

Vansh: why you don't want to play with them...Ridhima thora lose krdo grip mera sir fatt jayega....mai bol bhi nhi pa rha mera jaw dard krne laga hai.
He said with a struggling and painfully voice.