miss topper and mr handsome part 2

Trigger warning ❕don't take thinking seriously...just enjoy the story....this book is for Riansh and Rihaan so they will be only depicted as a couple....if not vansh then there will be vihaan for Ridhu...

On the other hand, vansh was thinking about Ridhima's words....

Ridhima " vansh to make changes in me is not easy......people call me chasmis....what I do I can't throw my spectacles....if I do then I will become blind....I don't have perfect finger for that I can't stop eating.....and keep fast...these me chubby cheeks what I do with them...I can't cut them....and many call me chhutanki , bauni, chhutki...kya kru...I can't increase my height or stretch myself....tell me how should I change my self....and this tradition attire gives me look of aunt....so all call me bahan ji...."

Vansh opened his eyes and said " Ridhima I was not talking about your body language or attire I was talking to change your attitude....because you are already beautiful and there is no need to change for others.... But don't worry I found the solutions to your problem...."

He sat alarm for 5 O'clock and slept so that he can get up earning in the morning. Both slept thinking about each other and their interaction.

In the morning Ridhima wake up and freshening herself she started studying and making notes so that she can give them to vansh.....she was studying with full concentration when his phone ranged.....she was surprised to see vansh name.

Ridhima: good morning....aaj jaldi uth gaye.

Vansh: yeah!!! Come down.

Ridhima: not again vansh!!!

Vansh: okay...I am coming up...

Ridhima: Okay...okay coming.

Soon she went down again breaking the rules of the hostel.He looked at her and smiled but she made an irritating face. Vansh said, " why are you giving this sada wala look." Royally ignoring his question she asked, " tell me what are you doing here that too this early."

Vansh: we are going jogging and we will go daily....

Ridhima: what??? I will not....I am okay!!!

Vansh: arrre do nah..what is wrong in this.... You need to be physically fit and fine... for this morning walk and exercise is needed.

Ridhima: what do you mean?

Vansh: that you are unfit and keep your mouth shut and start jogging with me...

Then they did some exercises after jogging silently
Second-day vansh was waiting for her nervously because he was not sure how much his words worked on her.....he was not sure that Ridhima will come but when he saw her....his happiness has no boundary.....Ridhima acceptance brought a sweet smile to his face...

They started doing jogging daily....while jogging Ridhima use to ask questions related to notes and things that she was teaching him....vansh also told her many things that she should eat or drink...like green tea or coffee.....many more things he told her to do....Days were going good both use to take care of each other....in college most of the time they use to stay other. Ridhima use to bring food for him and they talk on the phone for hours.....laughing and scolding each other for careless about things and showing care and concern to each other.

Whenever Sara ask Ridhima that with whom she is getting busy all the time. Ridhima being zinddima always come up with other things to avoid the vansh's topic.....

It was night and the clock was showing 2: 47....Ridhima phone ranged...she quickly received as it was vansh.

Ridhima: hello vansh!!!