known but still unknow - 2

After the drama, Ridhima entered the Room. As she entered Vihaan pinned her to the wall and she gets hurt on her head and she hissed in pain but vihaan didn't bother for that.

Vihaan: because of you I was humiliated in front of the whole family. They will send me to jail. Did you get that.

Ridhima: nothing going to happen vihaan...I know you didn't do anything and I will prove you innocent.

Vihaan: Are mad or what? There is no chance to prove me innocent....we have only 10 hours and what you do in this nick of time.

Ridhima: Vihaan I know we don't have much time.

Vihaan: what are you planning Ridhima...If my life got spoiled because of you then I will not leave too...I am not vansh and I will take you too.

Ridhima: Nothing going to happen...Believe me Vihaan...

Vihaan: Belief and on you...NEVER...you are betraying Vansh's family for money...You bloody gold digger and murderer. You killed vansh with the help of your called Lover Kabeer. In two days property is going to transfer in your name so you thought to remove me from your way...in this way, your money will also be safe.

Ridhima with tears: van...Vihaan you think this low about be...

Vihaan: because you are a bloody cheater.

Ridhima took out his phone and started recording " I am responsible for Ishani's bad condition not vansh"

Ridhima: Take this if I will not able to prove you innocent then you are free to hand over this to the police....

Vihaan was shocked by her action and widened his eyes.

Vihaan: what are you saying Mann... how will you going to do this and..

Ridhima: don't worry vihaan....your future is secure and I know what I am doing.

She moved out of the room but stopped by vihaan " where are you going dollar biwi"

Ridhima: none of your business....you should take rest...as your face telling is that you are hell tired.

Vihaan: kuch jada hi notice krne lgi ho....Kahi dil to nhi agaya mujh pr...

Ridhima: dil to tb ayege....jb mere khud ke paas dil ho.....ek tha ab wo bhi nhi hai...

Vihaan: what do you mean?

Ridhima: nothing...you should sleep

Vihaan: you also come nah....

Ridhima: No!! I am okay...I have to make myself ready for bearing tomorrow's things

Vihaan: As you wise....if you need me then let me know...

Ridhima: Now I don't need anyone in my life and especially you...

Vihaan: itana attitude lati kaha se ho "dollar biwi"

Ridhima: bear me for some more time then I will not trouble you.

Vihaan: that's true I am bearing you.....

In the morning Ridhima Proved Vihaan innocent as she did in the show.....Dadi again slapped but not Ridhima....she slapped Kabeer and Aryaan. They got the punishment that they are not allowed to use anything from the house...not even water and food.

After this drama vihaan goes to Riansh room so that he can talk to her but she was not there....he called her and checked the bathroom but in vain. He recalled her words

"Ridhima: bear me for some more time then I will not trouble you."

He ran from the from and started searching everywhere but was not found when he came to poolside then only he got his breath and sighed. " what are you doing here.....you know how much I got scared when I didn't see you in the room."