miss topper and mr handsome part 3

Vansh: you both continue....I will meet you miss topper later on.

Ridhima frowned at vansh and said, " wait I am too coming with you."

Kabeer: let him go...what he will do between us.

Ridhima: firstly you came between us, not he.....secondly Ahana must be waiting for you. What you are doing here.

Kabeer: I know I hurt you but now I realised that how much you love me....

Ridhima interrupted him "kabeer what are you talking....and which love."

Kabeer: you love me right nah....

Ridhima: No!!! I am in relationship with vansh.

Saying this she mingled her finger with vansh. Vansh looked at her with affection and smiled little. Kabeer " no!!! You love me....and I know you are saying this because you are angry with me"

Ridhima: Angry!!! not at all. Vansh we are getting late. Let's go.

They moved out from there keeping hand in hand. Kabeer in Angre hit the pillar which was near him. Ahana " seriously kabeer...you too. I don't understand what is special in that Bahan ji that college's most handsome boys are mad on her."

Kabeer shouted in anger " shut up you moron...I don't love that chasmis but I can't see vansh happy. I will snatch all the things that give him happiness like I have snatched family."

Ahana: thank god you have little mind.

Kabeer glared at her " stop your ranting...I know what I am doing....i am scared what if vansh score good then the rift that I have created between him and dad will be vanish....after his college dad will handover his company to vansh...and I have to beg in front of him for little things....I have to do something so that I can make vansh away from Ridhima...."

Ahana smirked and thought " I also do something so that I can make free my vansh from her black magic..."

On the other hand in the Music room...

Ridhima was teaching vansh and he is lost in her face. Ridhima with full concentration solving problem " something is wrong....why exact answer is not coming...vansh did you find something...." Vansh blindly replied " hmmm!!! Agaya smjh "

Ridhima: really....but I am not getting which step is wrong.

Vansh (blindly): hmm!!!

Ridhima looked at him making weird face " what she is asking and what he is answering " vansh was keeping his chin on his fist looking at her face or should at her lips which are just moving rhythmically for him. Ridhima snapped her finger " VANSH"

vansh came back on earth and said " aagaya smjh"

Ridhima: vansh I am giving so much time to you and even I am making your notes without taking sleep proper....and look at you who simply wasting time in just day dreaming.

Vansh: nhi....aisa nhi I am studying...

Ridhima: Really vansh!!! You are not understanding deepness of the things.... I have how attentively you are studying.

Vansh: it's not my fault....its your face which is distracting me...

Ridhima: stop blaming me....now I am not going to teach.

Vansh: Ridhima!!!

She goes from there and he held his head. In college time He tried to talk to her but she avoided him. It was time when college was over everyone saying bye to their friends out side the college at gate. Riansh also were there but far from each other. Ridhima was going but she saw vansh's eyes were holding tears and he was looking in one direction and when she followed his eyes...she found his family with kabeer and he was looking at them from some distance. Actually, they were going out for their family time so they came there to pick Kabeer. She moved to vansh and gripped his hand. On feeling the touch vansh looked at the person who is holding his hand and found Ridhima who was giving him a faint smile.