Chapter 62 - End

When you are with the person you love, time always flies, the footsteps of the New Year are getting closer and closer, and it seems that in the blink of an eye, everyone has put on new clothes and waited for the New Year

Before she took Pei Siyuan home, Pei Siyuan first took her to meet his parents. Gu Ningyou was still very nervous about this, for fear that she would behave badly and leave a bad impression in the hearts of her future parents-in-law. But in fact Pei Siyuan’s parents were very amiable. When they saw her, they held her hand and praised her constantly. They cooked for her and when she ate, they also kept putting more food on her plate. They completely acted as if Pei Siyuan didn’t exist.  

When sending her out, Pei Siyuan’s mother also told her that she would be welcome in the future, that she could treat their house as her own home and come over when she was free.  

“Your family is so enthusiastic that I don’t even know what to say.” After arriving in Pei Siyuan’s car, Gu Ningyou finally felt more at ease.  

“Because you are the most ideal daughter-in-law in their hearts, my parents like a gentle and well-behaved little girl like you the most.” Pei Siyuan paused, then added, “Another reason is that they have always felt that I have a cold personality, always worried that I can’t find a girlfriend, and now I finally got one home, and of course they treat you as a treasure.”   

“That’s because they have never seen you talking about love, from my point of view, the words cold personality and you are not at all related.”  

After removing the cold and indifferent mask, Pei Siyuan was actually no different from those men who were immersed in love, always coquettish and clingy, sometimes she couldn’t stand it.  

Sometimes he was also too childish, and always liked to drink some inexplicable vinegar. [T/N: Vinegar = jealousy]  

“I already said that it was all acting. You don’t know how much I like you, and when I’m with you, of course I can’t help but want to tell you about my love.” He used to need to hold back from time to time, but now that he was not bound, he naturally wanted to say all the things he wanted to say, “Ning Ning, I’ve taken you home to meet my parents, when are you going to fulfill your promise?”  

“We can go anytime you want, I’ve already mentioned you to them, and they’ve always wanted to see you.”  

Except bullying her during sex, Pei Siyuan treated her with obedience in life. Gu Ningyou often felt that she was lucky to be loved by such a person. In this world, how many people could love a person like him for more than ten years? How could the reciprocated person not be moved?  

The defenses in her heart have long been completely breached by Pei Siyuan, and now he has taken up deep residence in her heart, teaching her that she can no longer part with him.   

“Then the day after tomorrow, it happens to be New Year’s Eve. I can have a reunion dinner with your family at your house to celebrate the New Year.”