Chapter 10

He shouldn’t have expected to hear any truth from Gu Ningyou’s mouth

What does this woman want? It was not enough for her to provoke Pei Siyuan, now she was looking for him?

He wanted to see what medicine she was selling in the gourd.

Xie Yingzhou didn’t frown anymore: “So, why did you call me? You want to join the broadcasting club?”

The matter has come to this point, even if it’s not, she has to say yes. Gu Ningyou’s heart was bitter that he took advantage of the situation and she could only admit: “Yes…”

He knew.

“Okay, I understand.” Xie Yingzhou asked the boy beside him to take out a piece of paper and hand it to Gu Ningyou, “This is the registration form, you can fill it out when you go back and bring it with you during the interview. I’ve been very busy recently, so I’ll let you know when I have time in a few days. I’ll add your contact first?”

“Ah? Okay…”

Gu Ningyou hurriedly took the registration form, and took out her mobile phone to add Xie Yingzhou’s WeChat. Until she saw Fu Yifei again, she felt like she was in a dream.

“Wow, Youyou, what are you holding in your hand? Let me see!” Fu Yifei came up to her side and looked down, “Broadcasting club recruitment self-introduction form? Since when did you become interested in radio dubbing?”

Gu Ningyou didn’t know where to start for a while: “This is a long story…”

“Okay, okay.” Fu Yifei saw Gu Ningyou’s embarrassment, didn’t ask any more questions, and bumped her shoulder with a smile , “So? This trip wasn’t in vain, right?”

“Yes, Feifei, thank you.”

“I knew you would not regret it!”

Gu Ningyou responded with a smile.

Yeah, no regrets, no regrets at all.

This trip was indeed not in vain, it’s just… it’s so right!

Let’s put it this way, in front of Xie Yingzhou just now, the emotions of the past and present lives were mixed together, which almost made her panic to the point of being at a loss, but on the way back, she figured it out again.

Who is Xie Yingzhou? He will be Pei Siyuan’s personal lawyer in the future. When he destroyed her in his previous life, he also had a share. No matter what her relationship was with him later, he was really no better than Pei Siyuan in dealing with her.

Isn’t now the best time to whitewash?

She has to brush up on Xie Yingzhou’s favorability for her before he leaves the country. Maybe he will change his mind on her, and won’t want to deal with her in the future?