Chapter 34

Gu Ningyou felt a pang when she listened to Pei Siyuan’s rare long speech

Gu Ningyou felt a pang when she listened to Pei Siyuan’s rare long speech. She thought that Pei Siyuan did not put his heart on her. She did not expect that her emotional and mental changes would be perceived by him clearly.

Yes, what Pei Siyuan said was right, she was indeed deliberately distancing herself from him. Every time her heart beat for him, she would force herself to remember everything from her previous life. Those memories were painful for her, but only such pain could keep her awake, instead of falling day by day until she finally leaves her heart completely with him.

“Okay, then I’ll tell you today.” Gu Ningyou gritted her teeth and opened the scars of her heart once again, but quite unexpectedly, she didn’t feel the unbearable sting in her heart, “Because…”

“Because I-I had a dream in which I loved you very much, loved you so much that I lost myself, but you didn’t love me at all… No, you hated me very much, you took revenge on my family, hurt my brother, and force me to leave the city, so that I would never appear in front of you…”

“Don’t cry.” Pei Siyuan held her face in his hands and gently kissed away the tears on her face. The taste on the tip of his tongue was bitter and astringent, these tears were obviously warm, but at this time it seemed like a blazing fire, burning along the tip of his tongue to his heart, “You said that it’s a dream, so it’s impossible to happen.”

“You can’t deny the current me all because of the bad me in the dream. Ning Ning, I promise you, I will never do anything to hurt you like you said in your dream.”

Gu Ningyou was silent, she didn’t know how to answer him, to tell him that it wasn’t a dream, but it really happened?

But even if she says it out loud, what can she do? Everything in the past can’t be changed, and besides, it wasn’t even him who did it.

“Ning Ning, believe me.” Pei Siyuan grabbed her hand and pressed it against his heart, “I know that I treated you very badly before… Forget those past things and give me a chance… will you? “

Pei Siyuan’s tone was too sincere, so sincere that there was no trace of falsehood, begging her so sincerely, it could almost be described as being humble, when had she ever seen Pei Siyuan like this?

This kind of him was even more difficult to resist than the strong and crazy him.

But can she trust him?

How much truth did he have in saying these words?