Chapter 21

“Little sister, welcome to being a new member of the broadcasting club

 “Little sister, welcome to being a new member of the broadcasting club. This is the WeChat group of our club. You can add it, and we will notify you here when we have events and news.”

“Ah… ok.” Gu Ningyou quickly took out her mobile phone to scan the code and entered the group, but in her heart she was muttering, she thought she would definitely not be able to join the club today, but it turned out to be so easy to pass?  

During the interview, she was still a little nervous. She really lost the recruiting introduction form that Xie Yingzhou gave her, and there were a lot of people who came today, and they were all well prepared. Compared to them, her self-introduction was lacking.  

But why didn’t Xie Yingzhou come today…

Gu Ningyou was looking down at the phone, and didn’t notice that the boy opposite was looking at her up and down. This boy was the one Gu Ningyou met last time. He looked at the girl infront of him and was amazed in her heart –   

Although Brother Xie didn’t come today, he specifically explained that no matter what the girl said or behaved, she should be recruited into the broadcasting club. He didn’t understand what the President’s words meant but after seeing her, he understood a little bit. The girl didn’t bring the introduction form nor did she say anything about herself when she did the introduction, she obviously didn’t prepare well.

Brother Xie seldom interacts with girls, let alone take special care of anyone. Last time, Brother Xie said that they didn’t know each other. But they really had a private conversation? Otherwise, how could he have guessed everything?   

He also said…

Thinking of what Xie Yingzhou had explained, the boy asked with a smile: “Little sister, will you have time after lunch? The classmate who is on duty at the radio station today has asked for leave, why don’t you cover for her? The manuscript has already been written. When you’re ready, you can just read it.”  

 …..Can she say she doesn’t want to?   

Gu Ningyou wanted to refuse, but she had just joined the club and if she refused this or that, she wouldn’t look good, so she finally nodded and agreed.   

The door of the broadcasting station was tightly closed. As a courtesy, Gu Ningyou knocked on the door, but did not go in directly: “Is there anyone?”   

“Come in, the door is unlocked.”   

Hearing the voice from inside, Gu Ningyou’s hand holding the door handle slipped.  

Xie Yingzhou? 

The boy didn’t say that Xie Yingzhou was here…  

She had thought why she didn’t see him just then, so he was waiting for her here? Did he think there were too many people in that office, so he thought it would be hard to question her?