Chapter 26

The red wine that should have been cold became warm and hot after staying in her body for a long time, and the red wine mixed with her bodily fluids, tasting bitter with a hint of sweetness, with a tangy and rich taste and a delicate and silky tex...

The red wine that should have been cold became warm and hot after staying in her body for a long time, and the red wine mixed with her bodily fluids, tasting bitter with a hint of sweetness, with a tangy and rich taste and a delicate and silky texture.  

It was exactly as he imagined.  

The pussy that had just experienced an orgasm was sensitive and slippery, and it kept shrinking and sucking against his tongue, but Pei Siyuan licked and kissed even harder, his long tongue pushed into it, licking the soft flesh of her pussy, swallowing the liquid that gushed out of it, unwilling to have any omissions. 

Gu Ningyou who was being licked by him arched her body to cater to him, and her mouth couldn’t help but let out an erotic groan. The first time she was licked by him, she was full of shyness and rejection, but this time she was a lot calmer about it. In all fairness, it was really comfortable to be kissed with his lips and tongue, and this pleasure even made her feel infatuated.   

Pei Siyuan was still working between her legs, his tongue getting deeper and deeper. When he found that there was little red wine left in her body, he stopped swallowing and let the mellow liquid flow into his mouth. Then he grabbed her legs and pulled them down, covering her delicate red lips.   

Gu Ningyou was being licked by him to the point of comfort, and her small mouth couldn’t close, so he easily stuck his tongue in, and at the same time, the wine he held in his mouth was also passed over. The taste of red wine spread between their lips and teeth, and the air became ambiguous and foggy.   

“Hmmm…”   

Gu Ningyou stretched out her hand and hurriedly pushed back his shoulder, but the man was very strong. Her strength was like an ant trying to shake a tree, and she couldn’t shake him at all, so she was forced to drink the liquor he passed over.

When the smell of wine between her lips and teeth completely dissipated, her lips had already been moistened and swollen by his kiss. At first glance, it looked like she had been ravaged by someone. Pei Siyuan kissed again on it, until he saw Gu Ningyou frowned, then let go of the sweet lips he had kissed for a long time, and asked her softly, “Is it tasty?”

What was tasty?   

For someone like Gu Ningyou who couldn’t drink, the feeling that red wine brought to her was only stimulation and spiciness, completely unable to experience the pleasure of wine tasting, not to mention ……  

Thinking of the place where the red wine had just stayed, Gu Ningyou only felt shy. She thought that being filled with red wine was already the limit, but she never expected that this red wine would be drunk by her one day.  

What happened to Pei Siyuan? Obviously, he was so serious and decent in bed in the previous life, but why was he playing so many tricks now, and going too far again and again…   

“It’s not good, I told you that I won’t drink…” Gu Ningyou reached out and pushed the man’s chest again. “And I… I feel a little uncomfortable in my head…”