Chapter 11

In the last compartment of the bathroom of the couple’s restaurant, a girl was sitting on the toilet, her knee-length skirt was lifted high and folded at her waist, and her panties were hung below her knees so that they would not fall

Her legs were spread extremely erotically, revealing the lustful spring scene between her legs, two slender fingers kneading the delicate pussy at the center of her legs, the erotic nectar slowly flowing from that hole due to her movements, almost wetting her entire hand.

“Hmm…Yuan…Yuan…”

When her passion was unbearable, she uncontrollably shouted her beloved’s name, then she realized that this was a public place, someone might come in at any time, even if she locked the door, she shouldn’t be so indulgent.

Enjoying the pleasure of her body, Gu Ningyou was cursing hard in her heart –

This was fucking crazy.

Why was it like this?

Before meeting Pei Siyuan, everything was still normal, she was still complacently imagining that she could gradually escape the control of the plot, but after getting into the car, everything became wrong.

Today, Pei Siyuan was wearing a dark blue suit with a red tie and a spotless white shirt. He must have just returned from the company, and he looked extremely capable. The button of the shirt was buttoned to the top, covering his whole body tightly.

It was normal, there was nothing wrong with him – he was neatly dressed, his face was cold, and he was driving the car with concentration. All these perfectly normal behaviors fell into her eyes, and became a seduction…

She wanted to rip open his neat clothes, wanted to touch his chest, wanted to pull off his suit pants and sit on top of him. Looking at his hand holding the steering wheel, the only thing that came to her mind was the slender fingers poking into her body, playing with her to the point where she climaxed.

The space in the car was too small, Pei Siyuan’s breath wrapped her irresistibly, and invaded her insides wantonly. She rolled down the car window under the pretext that it was too hot. The breeze poured into the car and took away the heat from her face, but did not ease her agitation at all.

After arriving at the restaurant, the situation not only did not ease, but instead became more serious. Pei Siyuan ate slowly and moved very elegantly, but his Adam’s apple rolled when he drank water, and his thin lips opened and closed when eating. Everything he did was a temptation in her eyes. She didn’t want to eat at all, she just wanted to be pressed under his body and kissed by him,  his fiery cock thrusting inside her like yesterday.

She was afraid that she would not be able to bear it any longer. In the end, she made a random excuse to come to the toilet, and fled in panic as if there was a monster chasing her. Pei Siyuan probably didn’t notice anything unusual about her and didn’t even asked a word.