Chapter 52

Jiang Yao was taken away

Pei Siyuan was not surprised by this. He always knew that Jiang Yao was seeking help from the servants at home, and he also knew that Jiang Yao had called someone else. Likewise, he also knew that the person Jiang Yao contacted this time was Gu Ningyou.

This development was different from the one described in the script. In the script, Gu Ningyou took the initiative to return to City A to try to take Jiang Yao away, but in reality, it was Jiang Yao who contacted Gu Ningyou first.

It looked like Jiang Yao has also awakened her self-awareness …… but what did this have to do with him?  He didn’t care how Jiang Yao did it, as long as he could see Gu Ningyou in the end.

What surprised him was that he had someone check out what kind of people took Jiang Yao and finally found that those people had a monetary deal with Xie Yingzhou.

He had been thinking about how Gu Ningyou would take Jiang Yao away, but he didn’t expect that she would actually seek Xie Yingzhou’s help.

Pei Siyuan’s eyes darkened. Was their relationship so good that they have gotten to this point?

Jiang Yao’s plan to leave was naturally unsuccessful. On the way to the high-speed rail station, the people who took her was stopped by his people. When they brought back Jiang Yao and he saw her, he knew that Jiang Yao’s self-consciousness had been completely suppressed by the Creator. 

Of course, this has nothing to do with him.

He still went to the high-speed railway station, and had Gu Ningyou knocked out and brought to his car. It wasn’t that he took matters into his own hands, it was also the Creator’s request, and the Creator obviously knew that Jiang Yao had been out of control and had said things she shouldn’t have, so he asked Pei Siyuan to take Gu Ningyou away and explain clearly to her face that what Jiang Yao said on the phone was not the truth, but just a prank.

Pei Siyuan didn’t refute, and didn’t bother to refute. Regarding the script, the Creator can change it how he wants. He can’t control it. Anyway, he met Gu Ningyou, and that’s the most important thing.

In the back seat of the car, Pei Siyuan’s gaze always rested on the unconscious Gu Ningyou on the side.

How long has it been since he saw her? Almost two years ……

Two years without seeing her, his thoughts and love for her did not lessen, but stronger, she was more beautiful than he remembered, but also could still easily lead and control his emotions.