Chapter 27

The warm sunlight slipped into the room through the curtains, announcing the arrival of morning

The warm sunlight slipped into the room through the curtains, announcing the arrival of morning. In the hotel’s double suite, a man and a woman slept cuddling each other, their bodies covered by a thin quilt, but the man’s exposed solid arms and the woman’s neck with clearly visible hickeys showed the turmoil they had experienced last night.   

Gu Ningyou woke up first, the man beside her was still asleep, his breathing was steady, and his eyelashes didn’t even flutter.  

The Creator’s preference for him was vividly displayed on his face, with a high nose bridge, sharp eyebrows, and a smooth chin, all looking exquisite and perfect, which could be said to be extremely beautiful.

Handsome, really handsome.  

Whenever she saw him, she couldn’t help but sigh like this.   

…but a madman will always be a madman.

Last night, without exception, she was manipulated by Pei Siyuan again and again, but unlike before, she clearly saw him falling into lust yesterday, and his eyes that shone with intoxication and madness frightened her. In the end, she didn’t dare to open her eyes to look at him.   

To put it bluntly, she was more afraid of him.   

This kind of fear was not due to his possible retaliation against her in the future, but to Pei Siyuan himself –   

She felt that he was even crazier, and she had no idea what made him crazy. 

Was it because of what Xie Yingzhou said to him? Or because of something else?

She had no intention of exploring, and felt that even if she did, it would be useless.   

And now, she didn’t want to care about the plot and her character setting, she just wanted to run away.   

The farther away from him, the better.  

To make sure he didn’t wake up, Gu Ningyou gently pushed him away. Just when she was about to turn around and get out of bed, the man hugged her from behind, and his powerful arms strongly wrapped around her waist, preventing her from getting out of bed. 

“Where to?”

“I…”

Before she could finish what she wanted to say, Pei Siyuan wrapped his arms around her and turned her around and pressed her under him. Gu Ningyou was startled by his sudden movement, but Pei Siyuan just held her in his arms and gently kissed the top of her hair.

“Ningning, good morning.”

Pei Siyuan seemed to enjoy this kind of kissing game. After kissing the top of her hair, he went all the way down, leaving a string of delicate kisses on the corners of her eyes, brows and cheeks.